Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This Lean Six Sigma Certification Course is ideal for lean practitioners, aspiring lean practitioners and business professionals, as well as for people who want to gain depth knowledge about the entire lean management process. You will learn about the benefits and fundamentals of the lean management process including the process of DMAIC and the lean six sigma toolkit.
This course demonstrates various diagrams and charts that include the Ishikawa diagram, Pareto chart and C & E matrix. You will gain essential skills and knowledge about the affinity diagram, brainstorming and multivoting. This course also covers various lean management strategies, process mapping tools and customer tools that can be implemented within an organisation.
Upon successful completion of this Lean Six Sigma Certification Course, you will be able to comprehensive various lean six sigma management strategies and tools to maintain quality within an organisation and meet the needs of customers.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by project management professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 3 Hours
Who is this Lean Six Sigma Online Training Course for?
This Lean Six Sigma Certification Course is primarily aimed at:
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Quality managers
- Business professionals
- Lean practitioners
- Process improvement professionals
- Anyone working in the management sector
However, this course is not restricted to any single profession or field of work. This course can also benefit anyone who wants to implement Six Sigma and Lean management within their organisation.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Lean Six Sigma Online Training Course
By the end of this Lean Six Sigma Certification Course, you will:
- Understand the fundamentals of lean six sigma
- Recognise the benefits of lean six sigma
- Know how to maintain quality within an organisation
- Gain knowledge about the DMAIC and SIPOC improvement process
- Demonstrate the Ishikawa diagram, Pareto chart and C & E matrix
- Illustrate the time value map, value add chart and spaghetti diagram
- Gain knowledge about various customer tools
- Demonstrate kano analysis and critical to quality tree
- Identify the sources and types of customer data
- Know how to drive custsomer satisfaction with lean six sigma principles
This Lean Six Sigma Certification Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Lean Six Sigma Certification Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Lean Six Sigma Certification Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Lean Six Sigma Certification Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this Lean Six Sigma Certification Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
Upon successful completion of this Lean Six Sigma Certification Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Lean Six Sigma Certification Course Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Lean Six Sigma: an Introduction||00:02:00|
|The Benefits of Lean Six Sigma & The Toolkit||00:02:00|
|Scenario for This Course||00:02:00|
|Cause and Effect Tools|
|Introduction to Cause and Effect||00:02:00|
|Ishikawa Diagram: Demonstration||00:05:00|
|5 Whys: Demonstration||00:03:00|
|Pareto Chart: Demonstration||00:03:00|
|C&E Matrix: Demonstration||00:05:00|
|Working With Ideas Tools|
|Working with Ideas Introduction||00:01:00|
|Affinity Diagram: Demonstration||00:02:00|
|Process Mapping Tools|
|Introduction to Process Maps||00:03:00|
|Swim Lane: Demonstration||00:07:00|
|Value Stream Map||00:04:00|
|Value Stream Map: Demonstration||00:07:00|
|Time Value Map||00:03:00|
|Time Value Map: Demonstration||00:02:00|
|Value Add Chart||00:03:00|
|Value Add Chart: Demonstration||00:02:00|
|Spaghetti Diagram: Demonstration||00:04:00|
|Voice of the Customer Tools|
|Introduction to The Voice of The Customer||00:02:00|
|Types and Sources of Customer Data||00:05:00|
|Point of Use Observations||00:05:00|
|Kano Analysis: Demonstration||00:04:00|
|Critical to Quality Tree||00:03:00|
|Critical to Quality Tree: Demonstration||00:02:00|
|Supplementary Resources – Lean Six Sigma Online Training Course||00:00:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|