GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Textiles and fabrics may appear to be just accessories or last-minute additions to a design, but instead, they can serve as a source of inspiration for the room, providing a colour pallet to work with as well as spruce up a room by transmitting feelings through touch. If you are looking to expertise as an interior designer, this Interior Design Textiles and Fabrics Course can help you get started by teaching you the foundations of using textiles and fabrics. This course will also help you develop the essential skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward.
This course will help you understand natural and synthetic textiles and fabrics and how to use them for designing purposes. You will also understand the process of selecting and recommending textiles and fabrics by taking this flexible online course. You will learn how to work with fabrics and incorporate them into your home design and decoration projects in this course. Finally, you will learn when it’s best to layer colours, as well as how to play with textures like linen and cotton, as well as qualities like twill and velvet.
If you want to learn more about every component of interior design, such as space planning, colour coordination, elements, staging, styling and so on, you can look through the other parts of this course, which are divided into different courses.
Upon successful completion of this Interior Design Textiles and Fabrics Course, you will have theoretical knowledge about the different types of textiles and fabrics that you can use to enhance the beauty of the place you are designing.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert Design Professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 1 Hour
Who is this Interior Design Course | Part 04: Textiles and Fabrics for?
This Interior Design Textiles and Fabrics Course is primarily aimed at:
- Design professional
- Interior designer
- Aspiring interior designer
- Home Designer
- Wedding Planner
- Anyone working in any design firm or setting
- Students of interior design or architecture
This course, however, is not restricted to a single profession or sector of practice. It may also be useful to a broader audience of people who love textiles and fabrics as decorative elements and wish to learn more about how to choose and use them in interior design for their own homes.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Interior Design Course | Part 04: Textiles and Fabrics
By the end of this Interior Design Textiles and Fabrics Course, you will:
- Understand the fundamental aspects of textiles and fabrics in interior design
- Learn about the key concepts of textiles and fabrics
- Understand what natural fibres and textiles are
- Develop the skills required to become an interior designer
- Learn about synthetic fibres and textiles
- Learn to use various textiles and fibres in interior design
- Understand the fabric know-hows
- Know how to select and recommend textiles and fabrics
- Understand the end-use of textiles and fabrics
This Interior Design Textiles and Fabrics Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. An accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Interior Design Textiles and Fabrics Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Interior Design Textiles and Fabrics Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Interior Design Textiles and Fabrics Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of this Interior Design Textiles and Fabrics Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of this Interior Design Textiles and Fabrics Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Interior Design Textiles and Fabrics Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Introduction To Chapters|
|Introduction To Textiles & Fabrics|
|Introduction To Textiles & Fabrics||00:01:00|
|Natural Fibres and Textiles|
|Natural Fibers and Textiles||00:08:00|
|Synthetic Fibers and Textiles|
|Synthetic Fibers and Textiles||00:05:00|
|Fabric Know Hows|
|Fabric Know Hows||00:10:00|
|End Use of Textiles and Fabrics|
|End Use of Textiles and Fabrics||00:03:00|
|Selecting and Recommending Textiles and Fabrics|
|Selecting and Recommending Textiles and Fabrics||00:04:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|