GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Electrical Engineering Trigonometry Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This online course is designed for those who want to learn everything about triangles, the Pythagorean theorem, unique triangles and ratios, trig functions and tangents, and the unit circle. You will have a broad knowledge of trig identities, product to sum formulas, double and half-angle formulas, and trig functions in the time domain. In addition, this course will educate you on the basics of electricity, voltage supplies, open and closed parallel and series.
By the end of the course, you will clearly understand triangles, product to sum formulas, the unit circle, trig identities, and much more.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand point lines and angles
- Learn the Pythagorean theorem
- Know unique triangles and ratios
- Understand trig functions and tangents
- Learn the unit circle
- Get acquainted with trig identities
- Know double and half-angle formulas
- Understand trig functions in the time domain
- Learn how to install the parts and wiring
- Know control boards and isolators
- Understand single-phase control and 2 phase control
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in electrical engineering
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Electrical Engineering Trigonometry Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this electrical engineering trigonometry course for?
This electrical engineering trigonometry course is ideal for those who wish to learn point lines and angles, trig identities, product to sum formulas, double and half-angle formulas. It is suitable for those who want to pursue their career in the field of electrical engineering trigonometry.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Electrical Engineering Trigonometry course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
On successful completion of the Electrical Engineering Trigonometry course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Electrical Engineering Trigonometry course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Point Lines & Angles||00:13:00|
|Intersecting & Parallel Lines Triangles||00:11:00|
|The Pythagorean Theorem||00:09:00|
|Unique Triangles & Ratios||00:13:00|
|Trig Functions & Tangents||00:33:00|
|The Unit Circle||01:00:00|
|Product to Sum Formulas||00:23:00|
|Double & Half Angle Formulas||00:31:00|
|Trig Functions in the Time Domain||00:16:00|
|Assessment – Electrical Engineering Trigonometry||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|