GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Diploma in Occupational Therapy at QLS Level 4 Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This Diploma in Occupational Therapy at QLS Level 4 course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
The occupational therapy course helps individuals overcome their struggles in everyday situations, improve memory rehabilitation, enhances independent living, and changes one’s outlook on life. This online course is perfect for people who want to understand how occupational therapy works with adults and children or anyone interested to pursue their career in the occupational therapy industry. This extensive course will equip you with adequate knowledge on developmental disorders and conditions, physical disabilities, the immune system, and much more.
By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of occupational therapy and will gain theoretical knowledge and skills to practice occupational therapy on your clients.
Please note that this diploma in occupational therapy at QLS level 4 course does not entitle you to join the HCPC register or recognised OT therapist. This diploma in occupational therapy at QLS level 4 course will not make you an OT therapist but you will come across all the basic guidelines of occupational therapy to boost and shine your knowledge in this particular field of occupational therapy. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand what is occupational therapy and the knowledge and skills required
- Learn how to practice occupational therapy with adults and children
- Understand the basic anatomy and physiology of occupational therapy, such as the structure and the functions
- Learn about the blood, the immune system, and the brain injury
- Get to know the developmental disorders, conditions, and physical disabilities
- Understand creative and management skills such as the use of creative activities, management and leadership skills
- Learn how to build confidence and self-esteem, and deal with depression
- Understand career growth in occupational therapy – professional development, personal, and academic development
- Understand client’s development such as how to cope with stress and occupations for health and well-being
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in occupational therapy
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Diploma in Occupational Therapy at QLS Level 4 Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this diploma in occupational therapy at QLS level 4 course for?
This extensive course is suitable for those who want to pursue their career as an occupational therapy assistant or anyone interested to learn about the anatomy and physiology of occupational therapy.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the diploma in occupational therapy at QLS level 4 course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the diploma in occupational therapy at QLS level 4 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|Supplementary Resources – Diploma in Occupational Therapy at QLS Level 4||01:00:00|
|Introduction to Occupational Therapy|
|About the Course & Instructor||00:05:00|
|What is Occupational Therapy?||00:06:00|
|Knowledge & Skills for Occupational Therapy||00:09:00|
|Working with Adults||00:07:00|
|Working with Children||00:06:00|
|(Basic) Anatomy & Physiology|
|The Structure & the Functions||00:08:00|
|The Blood & the Immune System||00:07:00|
|What is ‘Brain Injury’?||00:06:00|
|Developmental Disorders & Conditions||00:07:00|
|Creative & Management Skills|
|The Use of Creative Activities||00:08:00|
|Management & Leadership Skills||00:06:00|
|Building Confidence & Self-Esteem||00:05:00|
|Dealing with Depression||00:07:00|
|Career Growth in Occupational Therapy|
|Personal & Academic Development||00:05:00|
|Alternative Career Options||00:08:00|
|Individual (Client's) Development|
|A Theory of Human Need for Occupation||00:06:00|
|Occupations for Health & Wellbeing||00:03:00|
|Coping Strategies (stress)||00:10:00|
|Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs||00:05:00|
|Thank You & Good Bye!||00:03:00|
|Assessment – Diploma in Occupational Therapy at QLS Level 4||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|