This Child Counsellor at QLS Level 3 course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
The Child Counsellor online course is designed for those who want to understand child counseling in-depth, children’s growth and development, the relationship between a parent, child, and teacher, therapeutic language, psychological issues, and therapeutic outcomes.
By the end of the course, you will gain extensive knowledge to deal with the children emotionally and mentally, different tones to use to understand children better, and the recovery process to follow thereafter. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Learn the definition of child counseling and valuable insights into a child’s emotional well-being, mental health, and social development
- Understand how to diagnose child psychological issues such as grief and bereavement, stress, child bullying, and child abuse
- Understand the child development cycle and identifying which stage requires critical observation and counseling
- Understand language tones or non-verbal skills to understand children’s concerns and challenges
- Learn about the sensitive relationship between the child, parent, and teacher
- Understand child behavioral therapies and creative skills to keep children happy and engaged
- Learn about the therapeutic process to handle distressed kids
- Understand how to counsel children who have suffered significant setbacks in families
- Learn about the significance of emotional intimacy while dealing with children
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in child counselling
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who Should Take This Course?
This comprehensive child counseling course is suitable for anyone who works in a child-care setting and wants to understand child behavior and development, or anyone who is a parent and wants to closely take care of their kids. This course is ideal for anyone who wants to take their career in child counseling to the next level.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Child Counsellor at QLS Level 3 course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Child Counsellor at QLS Level 3 Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|About the Course & the Instructor||00:02:00|
|Definition of Counselling||00:04:00|
|The Counselling Relationship||00:06:00|
|Psychology of Growth and Development|
|The Development Cycle||00:07:00|
|Parent, Child, Teacher Relationships||00:08:00|
|The Complexities of Growth||00:08:00|
|Introduction – Psychological Development||00:09:00|
|Conflict and Stress||00:11:00|
|Working with Children||00:07:00|
|The Use of Language||00:07:00|
|Grief and Bereavement||00:06:00|
|Exploring Grief and Letting Go||00:06:00|
|What is Co-Dependency||00:07:00|
|Child Bullying and Child Abuse||00:08:00|
|Psychological Study of Education||00:06:00|
|Using Newly Found Skills||00:05:00|
|Recovery – The Therapeutic Process||00:05:00|
|Moving on – Emotional Intimacy||00:06:00|
|Working as a Counsellor|
|Setting Up a Practice||00:09:00|
|Study Materials – Child Counsellor at QLS Level 3||Unlimited|
|Assessment – Child Counsellor at QLS Level 3||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|