GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Aggressive Dog Training Course Online: Stop Attacking Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This aggressive dog training– stop dog attacks course will guide you in gaining knowledge about effective methods and techniques to prevent dogs from attacking – barking/biting/jumping on anyone. You will learn how to identify challenging and submissive signs in dogs and provide aggressive dog training to reduce their aggression.
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with practical skills and theoretical knowledge to deal with dogs on a leash tactfully, communicate with a dog, or command a dog to walk by your side calmly.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn how to identify a dog’s body language, such as aggressive or submissive signs
- Understand how to pull on the leash in case the dog becomes aggressive or suddenly starts barking
- Learn how to train your dogs to walk calmly by your side on a leash
- Learn how to teach aggressive dogs to relax around other dogs
- Understand what to do in case you drop dog leash, and the dog runs away
- Learn how to prevent dog attacks such as biting, hitting, jumping or snatching anything from the passerby on the streets
- Learn how to communicate and instruct your dogs on a leash
- Know how to train your dogs to run on a leash
- Learn how to tie back leash in case the dogs run away
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in dog training
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Aggressive Dog Training Course Online: Stop Attacking Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this aggressive dog training course online: stop attacking course for?
This online course is suitable for those who want to know the techniques and strategies to prevent the dog from attacking or anyone who is a dog trainer and wishes to learn steps to deal with dogs on a leash.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks at QLS Level 3 course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks at QLS Level 3 Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|The Proof Is In The Pudding - This Is What People Say|
|Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Person Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career!||00:02:00|
|This Is What People Say Who’ve Learnt My Methods||00:01:00|
|This Is What You'll Get From This Course|
|You’ll be Able To Do All This After The Course…3||00:04:00|
|Challenging And Submissive Signs In Dogs|
|How To Recognize Challenging And Submissive Signs in Order To Stop An Attack||00:10:00|
|Pulling On The Leash and Dog Aggression|
|The Missing Part of Dog Aggression – You Must Get This Right First||00:10:00|
|How To Get Your Dog To Walk Calmly On The Leash And Integrate Aggressive Dogs||00:08:00|
|This Video Shows You How To Get An Aggressive Dog To Relax Around Other Dogs||00:04:00|
|A Dog Attack|
|What A Dog Attack Means And How To Stop It Happening Again||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|