GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This Workplace Health and Safety Training Course is designed to help you identify the risks present in workplaces and mitigate these hazards through proper risk assessments and preventive measures. This course will also assist in the development of a positive health and safety culture inside the company, as well as ensuring that the company fulfils its legal obligation to protect the health, safety, and welfare of its employees. The course concludes with relevant case studies that demonstrate the importance of workplace health and safety as well as the potential implications of a health and safety violation.
According to the International Labour Organization (ILO), 2.3 million women and men die each year as a result of work-related accidents or diseases, which equates to almost 6000 deaths every day. Annually, there are around 340 million workplace accidents and 160 million victims of work-related illnesses in the world. Proper Workplace Health and Safety Training can help to reduce the likelihood of such workplace accidents by assisting you in ensuring that your employees know how to work properly and without endangering themselves or others.
By collaborating with industry experts who lead our content development strategies and assure accuracy, our Safety and Health courses are up-to-date, relevant, and in step with the ever-changing landscape of safety subjects.
Upon successful completion of this Workplace Health and Safety Training Course, you will be able to implement effective safety procedures and precautions in workplaces and examine ways to reduce the risk of injury or accident.
- In line with the current Health and Safety Legislation
- Designed by expert health and safety professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service
- Approved by IIRSM
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 45 minutes
Who is this Workplace Health & Safety Training Course Online for?
Whether you are an employer or supervisor responsible for planning, supervising or managing the health and safety of your workforces at certain workplaces or simply looking to gain knowledge and skills to keep yourself safe at work, this Workplace Health and Safety Training Course will set you up with the appropriate skills and knowledge required to implement effective preventive and control measures that ensure the health and safety at workplaces.
This course is however not limited to employers, employees or a certain sector of work. It rather relates to a wide range of industries reaching every type of audience willing to acquire knowledge about maintaining health and safety in workplaces.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Workplace Health & Safety Training Course Online
By the end of this Workplace Health and Safety Training Course, you will:
- Define health and safety and other concerned terminologies
- Demonstrate the various legislation that applies to Workplace Health and Safety
- Evaluate the statistics concerned with Workplace Health and Safety
- Evaluate case studies that demonstrate the importance of workplace health and safety
- Understand the mere concept of corporate manslaughter
- Understand the responsibilities of an employer and employee in ensuring health and safety in workplaces
- Recognise the common causes of accidents and fatalities within the workplace
- Understand how improper fire and electrical safety, DSE, and manual handling can account for poor health and safety in workplaces
- Recognise the impact of emergencies on the workplace
- Gain extensive knowledge about COSHH
- Know how Personal Protective Equipment or PPE should be used
- Understand what each health and safety-related sign in the workplace entails
This Workplace Health and Safety Training Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and IIRSM. IIRSM’s approval process evaluates a course’s learning experience and technical content, the competence of any subject matter experts participating in course development, and the course quality to verify that it satisfies their quality criteria.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified courses are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this Workplace Health and Safety Training Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
There are no academic entry requirements to enrol into this Workplace Health and Safety Training Course; it is open to students and professionals of all academic backgrounds.
This Workplace Health and Safety Training Course assesses learners through multiple choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
On completion of this Workplace Health and Safety Training Course, you will be eligible to download CPD and IIRSM accredited free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimal shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to the time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: What Is Health and Safety?|
|Module 2: Case Studies|
|Module 3: Corporate Manslaughter|
|Module 4: Accidents|
|Module 5: Fire, Electricity, DSE and Manual Handling|
|Module 6: Emergencies, CoSHH, PPE and Stress|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|