This Science For Kids (Key Stage 1 & 2) course is designed by the industry experts and the main aim of this course to support parents whose children can’t go to school at the moment. Explore the tips and essential skills for helping your children practise their Science at home with this Science For Kids course.
This comprehensive Science For Kids course is brought to you by the industry professional to help kids to learn key concepts in Science. We have crafted this course on supporting children in learning Science at home.
Our courses encourage children to experiment with Science, build confidence and improve their skills in a safe, supportive and stimulating way.
How Will I Benefit?
- Learn key concept in Science
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in kids Science!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- The UK and globally recognised qualification
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Science For Kids course is suitable for all the parents who want to support their children practise their Science at home.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
On successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to obtain a verifiable certificate as proof of your new qualification. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £10, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £24.
|Science For Kids (Key Stage 1 & 2)|
|A. Scientific Enquiry|
|Module 1: Investigative Skills||00:09:00|
|B. Life Processes and Living Things|
|Module 1: Life Processes – Worksheets||00:09:00|
|Module 2: Humans and other Animals||00:24:00|
|Module 3: Green Plants||00:24:00|
|Module 4: Variation and Classification||00:09:00|
|Module 5: Living Things in Their Environment||00:09:00|
|C. Materials and their Properties|
|Module 1: Grouping and Classifying Materials||00:24:00|
|Module 2: Changing Materials||00:24:00|
|Module 3: Rocks and Soils||00:09:00|
|Module 4: Separating Mixtures of Materials||00:09:00|
|D. Physical Processes|
|Module 1: Electricity||00:24:00|
|Module 2: Forces and Motion||00:09:00|
|Module 3: Light and Sound||00:24:00|
|Module 4: The Earth and beyond||00:09:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
No Reviews found for this course.