GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Safeguarding Vulnerable People Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This Safeguarding Vulnerable People course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This extensive safeguarding of vulnerable people course is beneficial for those interested in understanding the reasons behind the abuse, types of abuse, signs and symptoms. You will clearly understand who is an alert individual, modern-day slavery, domestic violence, and UK laws around safeguarding. This online course will help you know the significance of safeguarding, types, legislations, and when to report and record the mishappening.
By the end of the course, you will have a clear picture of safeguarding vulnerable groups, abuse types, signs, and symptoms of abuse. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand whistleblowing
- Learn UK laws around safeguarding
- Know the signs and symptoms of abuse
- Get introduced to safeguarding vulnerable groups
- Learn why abuse occurs
- Know different types of abuse
- Get acquainted with domestic violence, modern slavery, and the homeless
- Understand the need to record and report suspicions of abuse and to whom
- Know what actions to take should they suspect witness abuse
- Learn various legislations within the safeguarding of individuals
- Know who alterer is and the roles and responsibilities
- Learn the possible consequences of early childhood neglect and abuse
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in safeguarding
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Safeguarding Vulnerable People Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this safeguarding vulnerable people course for?
This safeguarding of vulnerable people course is suitable for those interested in the UK healthcare system, keen to learn the legislation around safeguarding vulnerable groups, and more. It is ideal for those who want to pursue their career in understanding vulnerable groups and the process to protect them in-depth.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Safeguarding Vulnerable People course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
After completing the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Safeguarding Vulnerable People Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Safeguarding Vulnerable People course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Introduction to Safeguarding vulnerable groups|
|Introduction to Safeguarding vulnerable groups||00:05:00|
|Who are vulnerable people…||00:02:00|
|Introduction – additional information||00:02:00|
|Why abuse happens?||00:08:00|
|Types of abuse||00:02:00|
|Abuse additional informations and advice||00:05:00|
|Signs and symptoms of abuse||00:05:00|
|Modern day slavery||00:04:00|
|Domestic violence / abuse||00:07:00|
|The Homeless; the most vulnerable in society!||00:04:00|
|UK Law around safeguarding||00:02:00|
|Whistle blowing pt1!||00:11:00|
|Whistle blowing pt2!||00:10:00|
|Supplementary Resources – Safeguarding Vulnerable People||01:00:00|
|Assessment – Safeguarding Vulnerable People||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|