GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Reflexology at QLS Level 2 Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This Reflexology at QLS Level 2 course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This interactive Reflexology level 2 course is beneficial for those who want to learn more about Reflexology, starting sequences, the sen lines, and the equipment required for the treatment. You will learn basic massage techniques such as wrapping the towels, rock with bodyweight and your heartbeat technique, add the cream to the foot, and much more. This extensive course will help you understand the process of stimulating the points with the Thai massage stick, treating the reflex points with the Thai massage tool, and whole reflexology massage with thumbs.
By the end of the course, you will have deep knowledge of Reflexology, stimulating points, different sequences, and steps to start your own business. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Know how to work as a reflexologist
- Understand the critical factors required to work for yourself
- Learn the tips to start your own business
- Understand advanced hand and Thai foot reflexology for musculoskeletal conditions
- Know Thai leg massage techniques
- Learn how to treat whole reflexology massage with thumbs
- Know how to stimulate the points with the Thai massage stick
- Learn how to add the cream to the foot
- Understand how to do the starting sequence
- Learn how to wrap the towels
- Know sen lines
- Know the equipment required to start the Reflexology treatment
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in reflexology
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Reflexology at QLS Level 2 Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this reflexology at QLS level 2 course for?
This Reflexology level 2 course is suitable for those who want to learn various sequences and techniques to give special Reflexology treatment to their clients, family, and friends. It is ideal for those who want to kickstart their own business in Reflexology.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Reflexology at QLS Level 2 course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Reflexology at QLS Level 1 course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Reflexology at QLS Level 2 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Reflexology at QLS Level 2 course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|Supplementary Resources – Reflexology at QLS Level 2||01:00:00|
|Assessment – Reflexology at QLS Level 2||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|