GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Reflective Practice Culture Developing Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This reflective practice culture developing course is specially designed for the practitioners willing to take their reflective practice to the next level and the managers who have to promote reflective practice in their domain. By taking this reflective practice online course, you will understand what is reflective practice and how you can use various reflective practice tools efficiently.
This comprehensive online course will also help you understand why one should develop critically reflective practice and why you should use them. This reflective practice online course will also help you learn to embed reflection in practice.
By the end of the course, you will gain an understanding of what is reflective and will also have theoretical knowledge in practising reflective practice culture in a workplace or an educational entity.
This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of this course, learners will have a thorough understanding of:
- What reflective practice is all about.
- How to identify and apply different strategies for reflective practice.
- What are the tools used for reflective practice and how to use them.
- Critical components of reflective practice.
- What are the principles of reflective practice.
- The benefits of reflective practice culture developing.
- Understand the tools for thinking and tools for action and their importance in reflective practice.
- How to set reflective practice in your daily routine.
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in culture developing
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Reflective Practice Culture Developing Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this reflective practice culture developing course for?
This reflective practice culture developing course is ideal for anyone who wants to take their understanding to a higher level. This course is also beneficial for teachers, managers and those who hold others responsibilities. Those who are willing to improve their job prospects can also opt for this comprehensive online course.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Reflective Practice Culture Developing course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Reflective Practice Culture Developing Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Reflective Practice Culture Developing course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Why develop critically reflective practice?|
|Lesson 1 Why Develop Critically Reflective Practice?||00:13:00|
|Lesson 2 Reflective tools I: Why use them?||00:11:00|
|Lesson 3 Reflective tools II: Tools for thinking||01:00:00|
|Lesson 4 Reflective tools III: Tools for action||01:04:00|
|Embedding reflection in practice|
|Lesson 5 Embedding reflection in practice||00:19:00|
|Supplementary Resources – Reflective Practice Culture Developing||01:00:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|