GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Psychotherapy Assistant Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This Psychotherapy Assistant course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This comprehensive online course is beneficial for those who are keen to learn psychotherapy in detail and wish to enhance their counselling skills at home or anyone who want to understand methods and techniques to keep people happy, safe, and sound. This extensive online course will give you a clear understanding of psychology, counselling, and psychotherapy. You will learn how to treat people with mental health problems or emotional issues, types of psychotherapy, and steps to diagnose an individual’s feelings, thoughts, behaviours, and moods.
By the end of the course, this comprehensive course will equip you with adequate counselling skills and knowledge to practice psychotherapy. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn what is psychotherapy and its history
- Understand the difference between psychology, counselling, and psychotherapy
- Know where psychotherapists work
- Discover the relationship between short-term and long-term therapy
- Learn what does the first psychotherapy session entails
- Understand who can benefit from psychotherapy
- Know therapeutic relationship
- Learn how to practice psychotherapy with children, individual, and in a group
- Get acquainted with different types of psychotherapy – unconscious processes, defence mechanisms, humanistic approach etc.
- Understand the relevance of internet-based therapy – face-to-face vs online psychotherapy
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in psychotherapy
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Psychotherapy Assistant Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this psychotherapy assistant course for?
This comprehensive online course is suitable for those who want to understand psychotherapy and how it works or anyone who wants to take a step ahead in their career in the psychotherapy profession.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Psychotherapy Assistant course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Psychotherapy Assistant Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Supplementary Resources – Psychotherapy Assistant||01:00:00|
|Introduction to the course|
|About the Instructor||00:02:00|
|About the Course||00:03:00|
|What is Psychotherapy?||00:08:00|
|A Short Historical Introduction||00:07:00|
|Psychology, Counselling & Psychotherapy||00:07:00|
|Where do Psychotherapists work?||00:07:00|
|Starting Psychotherapy Practice|
|Who Can Benefit from Psychotherapy||00:08:00|
|Short-Term Vs Long-Term Therapy||00:07:00|
|What does the First Psychotherapy Session Involve?||00:08:00|
|Your Potential Clients in Therapy|
|Psychotherapy for Children||00:11:00|
|Individual and Group Sessions||00:06:00|
|Different Types of Psychotherapy|
|Unconscious Processes (The Unconscious Mind)||00:07:00|
|Cognitive Behavioural Approach (CBT)||00:08:00|
|Internet Based Therapy|
|Face-to-face Vs ‘Online’ Psychotherapy||00:08:00|
|How to Become an ‘Online Psychotherapist’?||00:09:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye!||00:02:00|
|Assessment – Psychotherapy Assistant||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|