GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Power Analysis in AC Circuits Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This comprehensive online course is designed for those who want to understand AC power analysis, SimPowerSystems library, Kirchhoff’s laws, and complex power. You will have extensive knowledge in apparent power and power factor, three-phase circuits, conservation of AC power, and power factor correction. This online course will educate you on power and energy, power in reactive circuits, power in 3 phase circuits, and power factor correction. Besides that, you will have a basic idea of voltage and current relations for different elements.
By the end of the course, you will gain the required expertise in power analysis in AC circuits and have a clear understanding of power factor correction, three-phase correction, and complex power.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Get introduced to MATLAB SIMULINK
- Understand KITCHHOFF’s laws
- Learn AC power analysis
- Know three-phase circuits
- Understand power factor correction
- Learn complex power
- Understand conservation of AC power
- Learn the definition of power and energy
- Understand power in reactive circuits
- Know power trig identities
- Understand power in 3 phase circuits
- Know power, real and reactive
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in electrical power calculations
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Power Analysis in AC Circuits Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this power analysis in AC circuits course for?
This online course is designed for those who want to know everything about power and energy, power in reactive circuits, power factor correction, and 3 phase circuits. It is suitable for those who wish to pursue their career in Power analytics.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Power Analysis in AC Circuits course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
On successful completion of the Power Analysis in AC Circuits course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Power Analysis in AC Circuits course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Chapter 01 Power & Energy Defined||00:14:00|
|Chapter 02 Power in Reactive Circuits Part A||00:10:00|
|Chapter 03 Power in Reactive Circuits Part B||00:30:00|
|Chapter 04 Power Trig Identities||00:16:00|
|Chapter 05 Power, Real and Reactive||00:36:00|
|Chapter 06 Power More on Average, Real & Reactive||00:45:00|
|Chapter 07 Power – Complex Power||00:23:00|
|Chapter 08 Power Factor Correction||00:22:00|
|Chapter 09 Power in 3 Phase Circuits||00:14:00|
|Assessment – Power Analysis in AC Circuits||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|