GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Phlebotomist Training Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This comprehensive phlebotomist training course is ideal for those who want to understand the responsibilities of patient care and monitoring, safety and compliance. You will also learn how to treat patients, good communication skills and professionalism. The course will help you in gaining knowledge around vial labelling, blood-taking techniques, safety protocols, and how to deal with patients.
By the end of this course, you will have a good hold in anchoring the pain, needle safety techniques, the process to perform venipuncture, and how you need to prioritise your patient over the procedure. This phlebotomy course does not entitle you to become a professional phlebotomist. It provides theoretical knowledge on phlebotomy. You will come across all the basic guidelines of phlebotomy to boost and shine your knowledge in this particular field.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn about the fundamentals of Phlebotomy – definition, duties, professional and personal traits, training, and guidelines
- Understand blood circulation, function, and composition of blood vessels, blood types
- Learn about Phlebotomy equipment such as needles and tubes, vacuum tube system, needles, vacuumed blood-collecting tubes
- Understand the routine venipuncture – tourniquet application, site selection and cleaning the site, assembly of the puncture equipment, and performing the venipuncture
- Know about the Venipuncture complications and pre-examination variables
- Learn about the importance of correct blood collection, composition of capillary blood, and dermal puncture equipment
- Understand quality assessment and management in phlebotomies such as quality assessment, documentation, procedure manuals, and more
- Get familiar with the special blood collection procedure
- Learn infection control and risk management such as the patient, risk management, the hospital environment and much more
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in phlebotomy
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Phlebotomist Training Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this phlebotomist training course for?
This course is apt for those who want to learn more about phlebotomy, anyone who works in the medical industry, or anyone who aspires to pursue their career in phlebotomy. This phlebotomy course does not entitle you to become a professional phlebotomist. It provides theoretical knowledge on phlebotomy. You will come across all the basic guidelines of phlebotomy to boost and shine your knowledge in this particular field.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this phlebotomist training course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
On successful completion of the phlebotomist training course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This phlebotomist training course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Module 1: Introduction|
|Module 1: Introduction||00:25:00|
|Module 2: Steps Before Withdrawing Blood (Venepuncture)|
|Module 2: Steps Before Withdrawing Blood (Venepuncture)||00:27:00|
|Module 3: Basic Anatomy Lessons|
|Module 3: Basic Anatomy Lessons||00:29:00|
|Module 4: Dos and Donts for Vein Selection|
|Module 4: Dos and Donts for Vein Selection||00:35:00|
|Module 5: Preparation for Venepuncture|
|Module 5: Preparation for Venepuncture||00:27:00|
|Module 6: Managing Patient’s Expectations|
|Module 6: Managing Patient’s Expectations||00:28:00|
|Module 7: Complications Issues during Venipuncture|
|Module 7: Complications Issues during Venipuncture||00:32:00|
|Module 8: Processing of Blood Samples|
|Module 8: Processing of Blood Samples||00:34:00|
|Module 9: Conclusion|
|Module 9: Conclusion||00:33:00|
|Assessment – Phlebotomist Training||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|