GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Nail Artist Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This nail artist course will help you understand different nail arts such as roses nail art, dry flower nail art, confetti nail art, and drag marble nail art. You will study different nail art patterns such as zebra, leopard, one stroke, and babyboomer. This online course will guide you to decorate nails using foil, pigments, sand, dust, glitters, and other materials. This extensive course will guide you in knowing nail art techniques, steps, tutorials, and equipment knowledge. You will learn how to make nail designs using different materials.
By the end of the course, you will have a solid knowledge of different nail art designs and patterns. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the right combination of colours
- Learn how to handle the brush correctly
- Know the right choice of brushes
- Understand the transition of colours
- Master different nail designs and patterns
- Know how to prepare for nail art
- Understand the requirements for nail art
- Get acquainted with different nail arts such as dry flower nail art, confetti nail art, or roses nail art
- Master one stroke nail art technique
- Understand babyboomer in nail art
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in nail technician
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Nail Artist Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this nail artist course for?
This nail artist course is suitable for those who want to learn various nail designs, types, patterns and understand nail art sheets. It is ideal for those who wish to pursue their career in nail art.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the nail artist Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Dry Flower Nail Art|
|Dry Flower Nail Art||00:05:00|
|Confetti Nail art|
|Confetti Nail art||00:03:00|
|Nail Art Sheets|
|Nail Art Sheets||00:04:00|
|Drag Marble Nail Art|
|Drag Marble Nail Art||00:02:00|
|Roses Nail art|
|Roses Nail art||00:04:00|
|Assessment – Nail Artist||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|