GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Mental Health Training Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This complete guide to mental health will educate you about the different aspects of good mental health, provide an overview of the major kinds of mental disorders, causes, and treatments. You will learn about positive mental health and psychiatry, body and mind, love and work, mental illness, and paths to recovery.
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding of human psychological issues, character, composure, social connection, and the role of creativity in improving mental health conditions. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn how to deal with personal and professional challenges and how do challenges affect your mental state of mind
- Get to know about an introduction to mental health, epidemiology of mental disorders, causes of mental health and scales used for measuring mental health
- Understand the role of a character, composure, connection, and creativity in your daily lives
- Learn about the issues of stigma and discrimination, and the importance of the promotion of mental well-being
- Gain knowledge around the importance of physical health and lifestyle and how exercise plays a key role in common mental health conditions such as stress, depression or anxiety
- Study about the major types of mental illness, their symptoms, causes, and treatments
- Learn stress-buster techniques, skills, and natural ways to treat depression and anxiety, and common nutrient deficiencies that lead to depression or anxiety
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in mental health
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Mental Health Training Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this mental health training course for?
This online mental health course is ideal for those who are facing mental health issues and wants to improve their mental well-being or anyone who wants to stay happy and help their loved ones in staying healthy. It is apt for those who are seeking to gain knowledge about mental health.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Mental Health course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the mental health training Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Mental Health course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Welcome and introduction|
|Lesson One : Challenge|
|Lesson 1-1: How does challenge contribute to good mental health?||00:02:00|
|Lesson 1-2: Research and theory||00:05:00|
|Lesson 1-3: Relevant approaches when working with others||00:06:00|
|Lesson Two : Character|
|Lesson 2-1: What do we mean by character?||00:03:00|
|Lesson 2-2: Research and theory||00:10:00|
|Lesson 2-3: Relevant approaches when working with others||00:07:00|
|Lesson Three : Composure|
|Lesson 3-1: The role of composure||00:03:00|
|Lesson 3-2: Research and theory||00:10:00|
|Lesson 3-3: Relevant approaches when working with others||00:10:00|
|Lesson Four : Connection|
|Lesson 4-1: How does connection help?||00:03:00|
|Lesson 4-2: Research and theory||00:09:00|
|Lesson 4-3: Relevant approaches when working with others||00:07:00|
|Lesson Five : Creativity|
|Lesson 5-1: What is the role of creativity?||00:03:00|
|Lesson 5-2: Research and theory||00:10:00|
|Lesson 5-3: Relevant approaches when working with others||00:10:00|
|Lesson six ; Conclusion|
|Supplementary Resources – Mental Health Training||01:00:00|
|Assessment – Mental Health Training||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|