This Maths For Kids (Key Stage 1 & 2) course is designed by the industry experts and the main aim of this course to support parents whose children can’t go to school at the moment. Explore the tips and essential skills for helping your children practise their Maths at home with this Maths For Kids course.
This comprehensive Maths For Kids (Key Stage 1 & 2) course is brought to you by the industry professional to help kids to learn key concepts in Maths. We have crafted this course on supporting children in learning Maths at home.
Our courses encourage children to experiment with Maths, build confidence and improve their skills in a safe, supportive and stimulating way.
How Will I Benefit?
- Learn key concept in Maths
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in kids Maths!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- The UK and globally recognised qualification
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Maths For Kids course is suitable for all the parents who want to support their children practise their Maths at home.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
On successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to obtain a verifiable certificate as proof of your new qualification. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £10, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £24.
|Maths For Kids (Key Stage 1 & 2)|
|Module 1: Miscellaneous||00:24:00|
|Module 2. Planning & Assessment||00:24:00|
|B. Numbers and the Number System|
|Module 1: Counting||00:54:00|
|Module 2: Patterns & Number Sequences||00:09:00|
|Module 3: Ordering and Comparing Numbers||00:09:00|
|Module 4: Fractions, Decimals, and Percentages||00:54:00|
|Module 5: Properties of Numbers||00:54:00|
|Module 6: Place Value||00:24:00|
|Module 7: Rounding, Approximating & Estimating||00:09:00|
|Module 8: Ratio and Proportion||00:09:00|
|Module 1: Addition & Subtraction||00:54:00|
|Module 2: Doubling and Halving||00:06:00|
|Module 3: Using a Calculator||00:05:00|
|D. Solving Problems|
|Module1: Word & Real Life Problems||00:06:00|
|Module 2: Money Problems||00:54:00|
|E. Measures, Shape & Space|
|Module 1: Length or Distance||00:09:00|
|Module 2. Capacity or Volume||00:09:00|
|Module 3: 2D Shapes||00:06:00|
|Module 4: Position and Direction||00:09:00|
|Module 5: Time||00:24:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
No Reviews found for this course.