GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Leadership & Management Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This Leadership & Management course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
Leadership and Management course is ideal for people who want to sharpen their leadership and managerial skills to succeed in their professional space. This course aims to help aspiring leaders manage people effectively and efficiently, teach strategies to build a healthy relationship with employees, and techniques to manage the development interventions.
By the end of this course, you will gain practical skills and knowledge to become a successful leader and manager and that will help you lead effective teams, or enhance your skill-set to achieve better career opportunities. You will know the essential aspects of emotional intelligence and the process to develop them. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand critical thinking skills, change processes and able to use process for decision-making
- Learn current leadership theories and how they are put into practice personally, locally, and globally
- Learn how to plan, organize, and execute complex business tasks in an effective and efficient manner
- Gain knowledge of diverse cultures, cross-culture communication, and the uses of power between groups
- Learn how to use your intelligence, intuition, voices, and ears to constructively engage with others
- Develop practical skills and tools such as time management, meeting management, team building, and group dynamics
- Learn how to communicate( written and spoken word, non-verbal language, and listening skills) with others effectively to manage conflicts, develop relationships, and work across differences
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in leadership and management
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Leadership & Management Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this leadership & management course for?
The leadership and management course is designed for students who want to hone their leadership and managerial skills to bag lucrative job opportunities in their careers. It is ideal for those in management positions and who want to acquire an in-depth knowledge of leadership styles, theories, and attributes to manage people and drive the business successfully.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Leadership & Management course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Leadership & Management course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Leadership & Management Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Resources – Leadership & Management||01:00:00|
|Personal Effectiveness - How To Be An Awesome Professional|
|Tuesday: Personal Time Management||00:10:00|
|Wednesday: Assert Yourself||00:10:00|
|Thursday: Problem Solving||00:06:00|
|Managing Individuals - How To Get the Best From Your People|
|Monday: Goal Setting||00:03:00|
|Thursday: Poor Performance||00:07:00|
|Communication Skills - How To Make Your Management Voice Heard|
|Team Management - How To Create and Keep A High Performance Team|
|Monday: The Power of Teams||00:04:00|
|Tuesday: Team Development||00:09:00|
|Wednesday: Team Maintenance||00:06:00|
|Thursday: The Four Essentials of Team Management||00:08:00|
|Friday: Team Meetings||00:04:00|
|Manager's Toolkit - How To Adapt To Whatever The Job Throws At You|
|Monday: Emotional Intelligence||00:04:00|
|Tuesday: Transactional Analysis||00:09:00|
|Wednesday: The SCOPE Process||00:02:00|
|Thursday: Selecting Management Styles||00:05:00|
|Friday: The Powerhouse Loop||00:03:00|
|Assessment – Leadership & Management||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|