GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Interior Design – Textiles and Fabrics Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This online interior design – textiles and fabrics course is the best way to start your career in interior design. This comprehensive online course will provide you with a strong advantage in your career by making you stand out from others. This popular course will make you understand the fundamentals of textiles and fabrics in interior design.
This online interior design course will help you understand natural and synthetic textiles and fabrics and how to use them for designing purposes. You will also understand the process of selecting and recommending textiles and fabrics by taking this flexible online course.
By the end of the course, you will have theoretical knowledge about the different types of textiles and fabrics that you can use to enhance the beauty of the place you are designing. This online interior design course will also help you develop the skills required to become a confident interior designer. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Get to understand the fundamental aspects of textiles and fabrics in interior design.
- Learn about the key concepts of textiles & fabrics.
- Understand what natural fibres and textiles are.
- Develop the skills required to become an interior designer.
- Learn about synthetic fibres and textiles.
- Learn to use various textiles and fibres in interior design.
- Understand the fabric know-hows
- Get to know the process of selecting and recommending textiles and fabrics
- Understand the end-use of textiles and fabrics
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in interior design
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Interior Design – Textiles and Fabrics Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this interior design – textiles and fabrics course for?
This interior design – textiles and fabrics course is suitable for anyone willing to learn about textiles and fibres or who wants to become a professional interior designer. This comprehensive course is also ideal for those aspiring to accelerate their career in interior design or for anyone who wants to improve their job prospects.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Interior Design – Textiles and Fabrics course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Interior Design – Textiles and Fabrics Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Interior Design – Textiles and Fabrics course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Introduction To Chapters|
|Introduction To Textiles & Fabrics|
|Introduction To Textiles & Fabrics||00:01:00|
|Natural Fibres and Textiles|
|Natural Fibers and Textiles||00:08:00|
|Synthetic Fibers and Textiles|
|Synthetic Fibers and Textiles||00:05:00|
|Fabric Know Hows|
|Fabric Know Hows||00:10:00|
|End Use of Textiles and Fabrics|
|End Use of Textiles and Fabrics||00:03:00|
|Selecting and Recommending Textiles and Fabrics|
|Selecting and Recommending Textiles and Fabrics||00:04:00|
|Assessment – Interior Design – Textiles and Fabrics||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|