GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Interior Design – Styling and Staging Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This interior design – styling and staging course is best suited for those who want to build a career in interior design. This comprehensive online course will provide you with an understanding of the styling and staging process used in interior design.
This professional interior design – styling and staging course will also help you learn how to artfully arrange the existing artwork, furnishings, surfaces, and accessories. You will also learn to renovate and stylise any room after taking this online career advancement course.
By the end of the course, you will be introduced to various interior design styles and staging techniques required to make the interior you have designed look the best and ideal to your clients’ requirements. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Upon completion of this training, you will:
- Get an understanding of the fundamental aspects of interior design.
- Recognise and learn the skills required to turn any room into a piece of art.
- Learn the key concepts of styling and staging in interior design.
- Learn to stylise the coffee table, side tables and dining table.
- Understand how to style the sleeping and seating area.
- Learn to stylise bookcases and display cases.
- Understand the process of styling servers and consoles.
- Recognise the importance of styling and staging in interior design.
- Learn the process of styling the walls with various arts and framing.
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in interior design
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Interior Design – Styling and Staging Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this interior design – styling and staging course for?
This popular interior design – styling and staging course is perfect for those who want to advance their interior design career and take it to the next level. Those who wish to become a pro in styling interiors and staging interior places can also opt for this online course.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this interior design – styling and staging course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the interior design – styling and staging Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This interior design – styling and staging course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Introduction To Chapters|
|Introduction to Styling and Staging In Interiors|
|Introduction to Styling and Staging||00:03:00|
|Styling Coffee Tables|
|Styling Coffee Tables||00:12:00|
|Styling Side Tables|
|Styling Side Tables||00:06:00|
|Styling Servers and Consoles|
|Styling Servers and Consoles||00:05:00|
|Styling Dining Room Tables|
|Styling Dining Room Tables||00:03:00|
|Styling Book Cases and Display Cases|
|Styling Book Cases and Display Cases||00:12:00|
|Styling with Scatter Cushions and Throw Pillows|
|Styling with Scatter Cushions and Throw Pillows||00:10:00|
|Styling Seating and Sleeping Areas|
|Styling Seating and Sleeping Areas||00:05:00|
|Styling Walls with Art and Framing|
|Styling Walls with Art and Framing||00:10:00|
|Assessment – Interior Design – Styling and Staging||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|