GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
HR Manager Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This HR Manager course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This comprehensive HR manager course is ideal for those who want to gain deep knowledge in human resource management, performance management, hiring strategies, various retention strategies, and steps to manage employee’s performance. You will learn strategic HRM, global HRM and tips for effective HRM. In addition, this comprehensive course will help you understand human resource planning, management of contractors, and human resource information systems.
By the end of the course, you will have a thorough understanding of the HR scope, processes, skills required to become an HR manager, and the role of HRM in performance management. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Know strategic human resource management
- Understand global human resource management
- Learn the processes in human resource management
- Learn the skills required for HR professionals
- Understand the scope of human resource management
- Know the role of HRM in performance management
- Gain knowledge of Human resource planning
- Understand human resource information system
- Learn useful tips required for effective HRM
- Know various retention strategies
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in human resource management
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this HR Manager Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this HR manager course for?
This extensive HR manager course is suitable for those who want to pursue their career in human resource management and learn its scope, processes, human resource planning, and various retention strategies.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this HR Manager course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the HR Manager course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the HR Manager Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This HR Manager course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|What is HRM|
|What is HRM||00:01:00|
|Scope of HRM|
|Scope of HRM||00:06:00|
|Processes in HRM|
|Processes in HRM||00:04:00|
|Skills of HR Professionals|
|Skills of HR Professionals||00:10:00|
|HRM & Performance Management|
|HRM & Performance Management||00:03:00|
|Various Retention Strategies|
|Various Retention Strategies||00:04:00|
|Human Resource Planning|
|Human Resource Planning||00:03:00|
|Managing Employee’s Performance|
|Managing Employee’s Performance||00:04:00|
|Management of Contractors|
|Management of Contractors||00:06:00|
|HR Information System|
|HR Information System||00:01:00|
|Tips for Effective HRM|
|Tips for Effective HRM||00:02:00|
|Assessment – HR Manager||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|