GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Hotel Pricing Management Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
By the end of the course, you will have a broad knowledge of menu costing, how to determine the same, profitability concepts and factory overhead in pricing. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Understand Excel template and how to use it
- Learn qualitative factors in the pricing of menu items
- Know menu costing and its fundamentals
- Understand the factors in determining prices
- Know why there is a need to price the menu
- Understand gross profit/ net profit overhead concepts
- Learn how an Excel template can help in determining how much an average guest should be spending
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in hotel management
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Hotel Pricing Management Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this hotel pricing management course for?
This comprehensive course is suitable for those who wish to learn hotel pricing management, determining recipe costs, menu costing and have broad knowledge in profitability concepts and factoring overheads in pricing.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Hotel Pricing Management course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Hotel Pricing Management Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Hotel Pricing Management course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Introduction & Fundamentals|
|Why We Need To Price The Menu||00:05:00|
|Factors In Determining Prices||00:02:00|
|Determining Recipe Costs|
|How To Determine Cost Of Menu – Fundamentals||00:07:00|
|Menu Costing Template Explained And Key Things To Consider In Costing||00:08:00|
|Excel Template Explained In More Detailes Part 1||00:04:00|
|Profitability Concepts And Factoring Overheads In Pricing|
|Gross Profit / Net Profit and Overheads Concepts – Explained||00:04:00|
|Excel Template To See If We Need To Increase Prices||00:06:00|
|Excel Template To Determine How Much An Average Guest Should Be Spending||00:07:00|
|Qualitative Factor In Pricing Of Menu Items||00:07:00|
|Excel Template Explained In More Detailes Part 2||00:03:00|
|Supplementary Resources – Hotel Pricing Management||01:00:00|
|Assessment – Hotel Pricing Management||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|