Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This extensive Hot Stones Massage Course is designed for people who want to learn more about natural and holistic therapies for their own health and well-being, as well as for massage therapists who want to advance their knowledge and skill set. This comprehensive Hot Stones Massage Course is a fantastic way to learn the techniques and methods of hot stone massage that will help you unwind your body, mind, and spirit. You will gain knowledge on how to manage your own hot stone massage therapy business, interact with clients, and ensure their complete satisfaction.
This Hot Stones Massage Course will assist you in learning about the necessary equipment, how to prepare for a hot stone massage, and the massage therapy’s contraindications. You will learn ways to relax your body and relieve stress, indigestion, insomnia, muscle pain, and bewilderment. You will also gain knowledge about anatomy and physiology which includes the digestive system, skeletal system, muscular system, and much more. This course covers various types of massage strokes and acupressure techniques, as well as how to apply the correct pressure. Finally, you will learn how to conduct the full hot stone body massage including chair massage.
Upon successful completion of this Hot Stones Massage Course, you will master the correct hot stone massage techniques, and maintain the appropriate mediums and professional standards.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert massage providers and professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 6 Hours
Who is this Hot Stones Massage Therapy for?
This Hot Stones Massage Course is primarily aimed at:
- Spa Therapists
- Massage Therapists
- Aspiring Massage Therapists
- Owners of a hot stone massage clinic
- Professional and Aspiring Masseuses
- Experienced Beauty Massage Professionals
- Anyone interested to learn about hot stone massage therapy
However, this course is not restricted to any single profession or field of work. This course is ideal for everyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge and practical skills about hot stone massage therapy.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Hot Stones Massage Therapy
By the end of this Hot Stones Massage Course, you will:
- Gain knowledge about the types of equipment and methods of hot stone massage therapy
- Identify the things that make the hot stone massage experience even more amazing
- Know what to consider if you want to do an aromatherapy massage
- Understand effective healing massage techniques for a variety of ailments – both mental and physical
- Learn the purpose and benefits of using hot stones in massage therapy
- Gain knowledge about various massage strokes and acupressure techniques
- Understand how to apply the correct pressure and the methods of full body hot stone massage
- Learn about the safety procedures involved in performing hot stone massage treatments
- Understand steps to provide a soothing and relaxing hot stone massage treatment that works best for the mental, physical, and spiritual levels of clients
- Identify the importance of health, safety, and consultation considerations to meet the specific therapeutic needs of clients
- Learn about the essential anatomy and physiology needed to provide Hot Stone therapy
- Know how to start your own hot stone massage therapy business, interact with clients, and ensure their complete satisfaction
This Hot Stones Massage Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Hot Stones Massage Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Hot Stones Massage Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Hot Stones Massage Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of this Hot Stones Massage Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of this Hot Stones Massage Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Hot Stones Massage Course Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Supplementary Resources – Hot Stones Massage Therapy||01:00:00|
|It’s a PDF file, a PDF FILE!||00:02:00|
|You can join our Facebook group for a great resource!||00:01:00|
|Getting Started on the Right Path!|
|A quick word about this section||00:05:00|
|Download the summary of this section from the resources here||00:01:00|
|A few Things Regarding Equipment||00:03:00|
|Massage Tables – The 4 Most Important Factors||00:06:00|
|The Set Up||00:04:00|
|Some things that make the massage experience even more amazing||00:03:00|
|It’s all in the Timing!||00:06:00|
|What We Avoid and Why||00:04:00|
|Do No Harm||00:01:00|
|The Perfect Person for Feedback||00:02:00|
|Why Most Massage Therapists Don’t Last||00:05:00|
|Practice Makes Perfect!||00:01:00|
|Contraindications of Massage, intake forms and more||00:01:00|
|What to consider if you want to do an aromatherapy massage||00:04:00|
|A Fun Look At Our Anatomy And Physiology.|
|Welcome to the World’s quickest anatomy and physiology lessons||00:01:00|
|The Integumentary System||00:01:00|
|The Skeletal System||00:01:00|
|The Muscular System||00:01:00|
|The Cardiovascular System||00:01:00|
|The Digestive System||00:01:00|
|The Nervous System||00:01:00|
|The Respiratory System||00:03:00|
|The Massage Strokes|
|Its time to study the massage techniques||00:01:00|
|How to apply the correct pressure||00:04:00|
|Full Body Hot Stones Massage|
|Now we will start pulling it together with what you have learned so far||00:01:00|
|Here are some of my favorite massage music to listen to||00:01:00|
|Starting the Massage||00:02:00|
|Back of Legs||00:08:00|
|How to turn the client over with the towel||00:07:00|
|Arms other Side||00:03:00|
|Hot Stone Sequence Part 1||00:25:00|
|Hot Stone Sequence Part 2||00:13:00|
|Hot Stone Sequence Part 3||00:10:00|
|The qualities of the carrier oils and massage blends||00:01:00|
|A Little Bonus! Chair Massage(Body Mechanics)||00:03:00|
|A Little Bonus! Chair Massage (Techniques)||00:06:00|
|Starting Your Own Business-what to consider|
|Working and making money as a therapist||00:10:00|
|Are you an entrepreneur?||00:02:00|
|What marketing ideas have I found to be successful?||00:08:00|
|My two top tips for massage therapists||00:04:00|
|Questions from my students and massage tips|
|Here I answer question and give tips.||00:01:00|
|Great ways to earn more money per client||00:03:00|
|Let’s stop saying this after a massage||00:01:00|
|The self massage torture tool that I love!||00:04:00|
|Two’s company and three’s a crowd!||00:02:00|
|Not the cell phone on please!||00:02:00|
|A great thing to recommend to your clients between sessions||00:09:00|
|Tips for getting your pressure right||00:05:00|
|Should you massage someone that is pregnant?||00:02:00|
|How to massage the really hairy client||00:01:00|
|The Palpation Challenge! Can you beat me?||00:02:00|
|What to look for if you want to buy essential oils to use in massages||00:05:00|
|Essential Oils Shelf Life, Storage and how to tell if they have oxidized||00:03:00|
|Do balms and salves really work or is it just placebo?||00:02:00|
|What do I do to help my body physically?||00:14:00|
|The real cause of muscle cramps||00:02:00|
|What helps DOMS? ( Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)||00:06:00|
|Assessment – Hot Stones Massage Therapy||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|