Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This Hormone Health and Testosterone Certification Course is ideal for fitness trainers, health coaches, and for those who want to boost testosterone and regulate their hormones using methods that are supported by science. This course will equip you with skills and knowledge to enhance your testosterone naturally using science-based methods, specialised exercises, and a healthy diet. You will gain a deeper understanding of the various types of hormones and how to keep them in balance.
This Hormone Health and Testosterone Certification Course will explain the role of hormones in mental health and help you understand how to monitor your testosterone levels. You will gain knowledge about various workouts, lifestyle changes and supplements that boost testosterone levels.
Upon successful completion of this Hormone Health and Testosterone Certification Course, you will gain knowledge about the entire endocrine system and adapt effective nutrition techniques to enhance testosterone levels and balance hormones.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Designed by expert fitness professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Recognised and Valuable Certification
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Interactive Video Training
- Approximate duration of about 3 Hours
Who is this Hormone Health & Testosterone Certification Course for?
This Hormone Health and Testosterone Certification Course is primarily aimed at:
- Fitness trainer
- Health professionals
- Anyone who wants to lead a healthy life
- Anyone who wants to improve their testosterone level
- Anyone who is interested in learning about hormonal health
However, this course is not restricted to any single profession or field of work. This course can also benefit anyone who wants to learn more about hormonal health and testosterone.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Hormone Health & Testosterone Certification Course
By the end of this Hormone Health and Testosterone Certification Course, you will:
- Gain knowledge about the endocrine system and its type
- Understand the relationship between cholesterol, hormones and heart disease
- Identify the various types of hormones
- Know how to check and optimize testosterone levels
- Learn about diet strategies to boost testosterone and balance hormones
- Identify the quality protein, fat, and carb sources
- Recognise the ideal calorie, protein, fat and carb intake
- Learn about different workouts that boost testosterone level
- Know how to design your HIIT workout plan
- Identify the lifestyle changes and supplements that boost testosterone levels
- Know how to balance your work and life
- Customise your diet for weight loss and muscle growth
This Hormone Health and Testosterone Certification Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. Accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Hormone Health and Testosterone Certification Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Hormone Health and Testosterone Certification Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Hormone Health and Testosterone Certification Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of this Hormone Health and Testosterone Certification Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
Upon successful completion of this Hormone Health and Testosterone Certification Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Hormone Health and Testosterone Certification Course Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Course Overview & What you will learn||00:02:00|
|The Endocrine System Explained|
|The 3 Types Of Hormones||00:03:00|
|The Endocrine System explained||00:04:00|
|Cholesterol, Hormones And Heart Disease||00:03:00|
|Anabolic Steroids – Why You Should Avoid Them||00:03:00|
|Individual Hormones Explained|
|Overview: Most Important Hormones||00:01:00|
|Optimizing Testosterone Levels: Introduction|
|Why testosterone is also important for women||00:01:00|
|How to check if you suffer from low testosterone levels||00:04:00|
|– Diet Strategies To Boost Testosterone & Balance Hormones|
|Calories & Testosterone||00:04:00|
|Carbohydrates & Testosterone||00:02:00|
|Fat & Testosterone||00:02:00|
|Protein & Testosterone||00:01:00|
|Meal Timing & Testosterone||00:03:00|
|Setting Up Your Diet|
|Setting Up Your Diet Overview||00:01:00|
|How to determine your calorie maintenance level (TDEE)||00:03:00|
|How to track calories||00:05:00|
|Ideal Protein Intake2||00:01:00|
|Ideal Carb Intake||00:01:00|
|Ideal Fat Intake||00:01:00|
|What About The Remaining Calories||00:01:00|
|Determining Meal Structure||00:03:00|
|Quality Protein Foods||00:01:00|
|Quality Carb Foods||00:01:00|
|Quality Fat Foods||00:01:00|
|Adjusting Your Diet For Muscle Gains||00:04:00|
|Cheat Meals & Cheat Days||00:04:00|
|Testosterone Boosting Workout|
|The best gym exercises to boost testosterone||00:02:00|
|Muscle Building Formula||00:07:00|
|Your Gym Workout Routine||00:06:00|
|Underhand Grip Row||00:01:00|
|How To Design Your HIIT Workout||00:05:00|
|How To Progress With HIIT||00:01:00|
|Rest & Sleep|
|Rest & Sleep Introduction||00:02:00|
|6 Tips to fall asleep faster||00:03:00|
|Supplements for better sleep||00:02:00|
|Lifestyle Improvements Introduction||00:01:00|
|The Right Foods To Reduce Stress||00:03:00|
|Work and life balance||00:04:00|
|Testosterone Supplements Introduction||00:01:00|
|Assessment – Hormone Health & Testosterone||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|