Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This Health and Safety Executive Online Course is designed to help social care workers or employees concerned with maintaining health and social care in the workplace understand their health and safety responsibilities so that they can effectively detect hazards, implement appropriate control measures, and keep themselves and others in the workplace safe. It covers the healthcare system in the United Kingdom, as well as the code of conduct and laws.
This course was crafted by industry specialists to provide you with a quick introduction to the various career options available in the field of health and social care. This course provides a concise insight into the principles of social care, management in care homes, equality and diversity in health and social care, as well as the theories and practice models of social work. You will also learn how to conduct interviews and counselling including the development of community care in the social services. Finally, it discusses how to do proper care planning and implement health and social care protocols effectively.
Upon successful completion of this Health and Safety Executive Online Course, you will acquire a solid foundation to become confident as a health and social care professional and develop more advanced skills. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- In line with the Health and Social Care Act 2012
- Designed by expert health and social care professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service and IPHM
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 6 Hours
Who is this Health and Safety Executive Online Training Course for?
This Health and Safety Executive Online Course is suitable for:
- Care Managers
- Aspiring Health and Social Care worker
- Students in the Public Health Care field
- Health or Social Care workers looking to brush up their knowledge and skills
Whether you’re a fresher looking to show off your health and safety executive skills to potential employers, a seasoned professional looking to advance in their field, or a company looking to keep their employees up to date on the latest industry skills, this course is ideal for you. This course, however, is not restricted to a single profession or field of practice. It may also be valuable to a broader audience of those who want to learn more about advanced social and health care fundamentals.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Health and Safety Executive Online Training Course
By the end of this Health and Safety Executive Online Course, you will:
- Develop a complete understanding of the UK’s healthcare system
- Get a firm grasp of the fundamentals of health and social care
- Understand how the codes of conduct and legislation in the health and social care system are maintained in the UK
- Learn how to promote equality and diversity in the health and social care fields
- Know how to ensure quality in health and social care homes by conducting proper care management
- Determine the most important factors in providing high-quality health and social care services in the United Kingdom
- Examine a variety of job options in the realm of health and social services
- Understand how to safeguard adults
- Identify the difference between community care and social work
- Understand the principles of social work
- Understand the major social work theories and practise models
- Understand the value of collaborative social work and the advantages it provides
- Recognise how social work can be done with children, adolescents and people with disabilities
- Know how to conduct interviews and counsel people
- Understand how to conduct assessments in community care
- Know how to implement proper healthcare protocols and conduct care planning
This Health and Safety Executive Online Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM). The IPHM is an Accreditation Board that offers an international and worldwide accreditation to Training Providers. An accreditation by the Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) is a guarantee of quality and expertise.
CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD and IPHM certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing this Health and Safety Executive Online Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Health and Safety Executive Online Course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Health and Safety Executive Online Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of the modules, learners must answer MCQs to complete the assessment procedure. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 60%.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the Health and Safety Executive Online Course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion. However, it is recommended that you should have a CPD & IPHM accredited certificate or a Quality License Scheme endorsed certificate and transcript that is valued by employers in the UK and globally.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the health and safety executive training at QLS level 7 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Health and Safety Executive Online Course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. The certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|About Health and Social Care|
|About Health and Social Care||00:30:00|
|Overview of the UK HealthCare System|
|Overview of the UK HealthCare System||00:25:00|
|Principles of Health and Social Care|
|Principles of Health and Social Care||00:35:00|
|Codes of Conduct & Legislations in Health & Social Care in the UK|
|Codes of Conduct & Legislations in Health & Social Care in the UK||00:25:00|
|Equality and Diversity in Health and Social Care|
|Equality and Diversity in Health and Social Care||00:30:00|
|Management in Care Homes|
|Management in Care Homes||00:35:00|
|Key Aspects Underpinning Quality Health & Social Care Work in the UK|
|Key Aspects Underpinning Quality Health & Social Care Work in the UK||00:25:00|
|Career Prospects in Health and Social Care|
|Career Prospects in Health and Social Care||00:30:00|
|What Is Social Work And Community Care|
|What Is Social Work And Community Care||00:12:00|
|Principles Of Social Work|
|Principles Of Social Work||00:13:00|
|Theories And Practice Models Of Social Work|
|Theories And Practice Models Of Social Work||00:09:00|
|Collaboration in social work|
|Collaboration in social work||00:10:00|
|Social work with children and adolescent|
|Social work with children and adolescent||00:09:00|
|Adult Social Care|
|Adult Social Care||00:05:00|
|Social Work With People With Disabilities|
|Social Work With People With Disabilities||00:08:00|
|Interviewing and Counselling|
|Interviewing and Counselling||00:08:00|
|The Development of Community Care in the Social Services|
|The Development of Community Care in the Social Services||00:07:00|
|Social Work & Community Care Management|
|Social Work & Community Care Management||00:08:00|
|Assessment in Community Care|
|Assessment in Community Care||00:05:00|
|Care Planning & Implementation|
|Care Planning & Implementation||00:06:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|