This comprehensive German language course is helpful for those who want to learn how to introduce themselves, pronounce alphabets and correct them in the German language. You will learn how to use personal pronouns, formal and informal speech, and verbal endings in the German language. This online course will help you understand word order, sentence structuring, countries, languages, and numbers in German. You will learn how to use words and phrases while communicating with family, exploring your neighbourhood, going to a restaurant or going on a trip.
By the end of the course, you will have a broad knowledge of speaking German and using words and phrases while making appointments, communicating with people, and describing your daily routine.
There is no subtitle or transcript available for this course.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn how to make appointments in the German language
- Know how to use words and phrases in German to converse with your family
- Understand how to buy a ticket in German
- Study direction prepositions, conjunctions, and months of the year in German
- Understand how to make appointments such as calling the doctor or body parts in German
- Know how to describe your daily routine or identify the correct personal pronouns in German
- Study separable verbs and negation of past tense verbs
- Learn definite and indefinite articles and possessive pronouns in German
- Understand how to read a typical menu, understand plural nouns, and correct forms of the articles and adjectives in German
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in german Language
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
This interactive German language course for beginners is suitable for those who want to speak German fluently, understand words and phrases and use them to meet people, converse with family, explore the neighbourhood, or go to the restaurant.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
On successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|Introduction to The Course|
|German in just three minutes?||00:05:00|
|Supplementary Resources – German Language Course for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Assessment – German Language Course for Beginners||00:10:00|