GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Accredited by Edexcel | Nationally Recognised Qualification | Ofqual Regulated | Tutor Support | Step by Step Guideline | Interactive Training | 24/7 Access
Are you looking to boost your career opportunities by gaining an added expertise in Functional Skills ICT?
This well-structured Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Online Course is designed to set you up with the appropriate qualification that is required to get admitted to any university or to secure a job. Nearly 4.9 billion people or roughly 63 per cent of the world’s population use the internet as an adaptation of advanced technology. As the world is progressing with advanced technology, more and more employers seek candidates who can showcase practical skills and credentials in ICT as an added competence.
Get extraordinary 1 to 1 Live Tutor Support by Zoom for 2 hours. Our tutor will help to overcome learning obstacles. Improves your academic performance, one-on-one attention, Improves self-esteem and confidence.
Pearson Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Online Course
This Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Online Course is accredited by Pearson Edexcel and regulated by Ofqual that is valued and accepted by all employers across the UK and global platform. This distinctive qualification can be flaunted in your CV to open your doors to a wide range of opportunities in both educational and professional sectors.
Upon successful completion of this Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Online Course, you gain a solid foundation in information and communication technology (ICT) that will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
- Course type: Self-Paced Online Learning
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 50 hours
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 45 hours
- Accreditation: Pearson Edexcel
- Qualification: Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Study Materials: High Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Assessment: At the end of each module, you will go through an assessment to test your understanding
- Access: 1 Year Access
- Certificate: Certificate upon completion of official exam (hard copy)
- Tutor Support– Live 1:1 tutor support via Zoom and unlimited tutor support by email
- Customer Support: 24/7 live chat available
How This Course will work for you?
- Initial Assessment: Determines from Pre-entry to Level 2
- Diagnostic Assessment: Identifies skill gaps and produces an individual learning plan
- Learning Resources: Develop underpinning knowledge and fill skill gaps identified
- Progress Check: Assesses progress at the end of the module
- Exam Practice: Apply underpinning knowledge to prepare for exams
You will get useful resources that are designed to improve your essential skills, knowledge and understanding of ICT required to sit your functional skills exams.
Functional Skills qualifications provide reliable evidence of a learner’s achievements against demanding content that is relevant to the workplace. The qualifications assess learners’ underpinning subject knowledge and their ability to apply this knowledge to different contexts. They provide a foundation for progression to employment and further technical education, and they help learners to develop skills for everyday life. In some contexts, Functional Skills qualifications will also play a part in the government’s accountability systems.
The Pearson Edexcel Functional Skills in ICT at Level 1 are based on Department for Education (DfE) approved subject content, Nationally Recognised Qualifications and are regulated by Ofqual.
Our online learning portal is fully compatible with desktop, tablet and mobile devices and can be accessed from anywhere.
Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Qualification Purpose & Outcomes
The aims of these qualifications are to develop learner understanding and skills in:
- using ICT
- finding and selecting information
- developing, presenting and communicating information.
Functional Skills Information and Communication Technology (ICT) qualifications are designed to give learners the skills to operate confidently, effectively and independently in education, work and everyday life. They have been created in response to employers’ perceptions that many learners are not achieving a sufficiently firm grounding in the basics.
This Course is Accredited by Pearson Edexcel & Regulated by OFQUAL
This Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Online Course is accredited by Pearson Edexcel and regulated by Ofqual which is a nationally recognised qualification that will add value to your CV. It is an approved subject by Department for Education (DfE) that provides a foundation for progression to employment and further technical education,
About Pearson Edexcel and Functional Skills Course
Pearson Edexcel is an academic and general qualification that is designed to advance learners’ skills while developing knowledge. Edexcel’s qualifications help learners either progress to higher education or go directly into employment. They are grounded in the quality and traditions of the British education system made relevant for today’s UK and international learners.
Pearson Functional Skills are qualifications in English, Mathematics and ICT that are available from Entry 1 to Level 2. Suitable for learners of all ages, they’re also an accepted part of all Apprenticeship standards and frameworks and an alternative to GCSE in the UK.
Who is this Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Course For?
This Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Online Course can be taken by:
- People of all ages (there is no age limit).
- Anyone willing to enhance their practical functional skills in ICT
- Anyone looking to meet the entry requirement of your desired university
- Anyone looking to secure an apprenticeship
- Anyone looking to improve their job outlook with an added expertise
Whether you are a newbie to the field of Functional Skills ICT or a professional seeking to enhance your career prospect, Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Online Course will open your doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up-to-date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
Students or professionals of any age group hailing from any academic backgrounds can take this Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Online Course to acquire practical skills in ICT; no prior knowledge, skills or qualifications is required to enroll. However, this course is subject to an assessment method to meet the demands and quality of knowledge required to enroll. Students or professionals are required to undergo an Initial Assessment and Diagnostic Assessment that will help us to determine your progression level and identify the skill gaps and produce an individual learning plan.
Upon successful passing of the diagnostic assessment, all the learning materials of this Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Online Course will be available to access anytime within a year of time.
About Official Exam, Assessment & Certification
Students are required to undergo a wide range of interactive online assessments and exams in between lectures and at the end of each module to evaluate the knowledge and skills that you are learning. These interactive assessment sessions measure the amount of skills and knowledge that you are absorbing after the completion of each module and evaluate your potential to demonstrate these ICT skills practically.You can also keep a track of your score and progress at the end of the module.
Upon successful completion of this Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Online course and all the practice assessments this course offers, you can book your official exam which is 2 hours paper-based exam that will be held at our office. The registration fee of £125.
Learners must meet the requirements outlined below before the qualification can be awarded.
Pearson Edexcel Functional Skills qualifications in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Level 1 is externally assessed through a 2 hour test paper.
- Learners will be required to carry out a number of tasks using ICT systems (and appropriate resources) that are submitted to Pearson Edexcel.
- The total number of marks available is 50
- The component assesses all required functional skills ICT standards
Upon successful passing of the official exam, you will be awarded with an Ofqual regulated nationally recognised Pearson Edexcel Functional Skills qualification in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Level 1. A hard copy of the certificate will be posted to your designated address bearing the university recognised official logo of Person Edexcel that will verify that you have taken this course and have successfully completed all the assessments and objectives this course offers. This qualification is highly valued and recognised by all the employers in the UK and global arena which will boost your chances of getting hired.
Progression Opportunities in this Functional Level 1 ICT
Acquiring a certified Pearson Edexcel Functional Skills qualifications in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Level 1 will open your doors to the following career path:
- BTEC Level 2 or 3 qualifications for IT Users (ITQ)
- Level 2 qualifications in Digital Applications for IT Users DIDA
- You can apply to your desired university
- You can access a wide range of career opportunities
Why You Should Buy this Course from Lead Academy?
We relentlessly keep track of whether our customers are facing any difficulties or not. We offer flexible and easily accessible customer and tutor support that ensures that you have a trouble-free and comfortable experience with this Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Online course. The following services are available to support you throughout the course:
- Customer Support: You can access our customer support system via email that is available 24/7 at your disposal.
- Tutor Support: If you face any difficulty to understand or absorb the learning materials, you can access our expert and experienced tutors to help you with an additional fee of £25 per hour.
We Are Unbeaten by Price & Quality
- We are known to provide the best price compared to the value you are paying
- If you are unsatisfied with the quality of our course or it doesn not meet your demands, you can access the money back guarantee option within 14 days of buying the course.
- If the course is over £50, you can opt for the installment option that allows you to pay the course fee over a period of 3 installments
|Login Instruction For the Functional Skills Course||00:00:00|
|Identify The Ict Requirements Of A Straightforward Task|
|Interact With And Use Ict Systems To Meet Requirements Of A Straightforward Task In A Familiar Context|
|Manage Information Storage|
|Follow And Demonstrate Understanding Of The Need For Safety And Security Practices|
|Use Search Techniques To Locate And Select Relevant Information|
|Select Information From A Variety Of Ict Sources For A Straightforward Task|
|Enter, Develop And Refine Information Using Appropriate Software To Meet The Requirements Of Straightforward Tasks|
|Use Appropriate Software To Meet Requirements Of Straightforward Data-Handling Task|
|Use Communications Software To Meet Requirements Of A Straightforward Task|
|Combine Information Within A Publication For A Familiar Audience And Purpose|
|Evaluate Own Use Of Ict Tools|