GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Accredited by Edexcel | Nationally Recognised Qualification | Ofqual Regulated | Tutor Support | Step by Step Guideline | Interactive Training | 24/7 Access
Are you looking to gain a Pearson Edexcel accredited qualification in Functional Skills Level 1 ICT Course?
This extensive bundled Level 1 ICT Course with Exam will set you up with the appropriate skills and credentials in ICT that is seeked by nearly all employers across the UK and the global arena. A research conducted recently revealed that about 4.9 billion people or roughly 63 per cent of the world’s population are active internet users.With the persistent growth of technology in the world, ICT plays an important and distinct role in every aspect of modern living and almost all professional job requirements or university admission criteria highly prefers a candidate with an added expertise and firm foundation on practical ICT skills.
Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Course Official Exam Included
This Level 1 ICT Course with Exam aims to equip you with real life skills in ICT across all disciplines that will help you to progress into your prospective career and access higher education. This Level 1 ICT Course with Exam is accredited by Pearson Edexcel and regulated by Ofqual that is valued and accepted by all employers across the UK and global platform. You can enhance your CV by showcasing this highly regarded qualification in Functional Skills ICT that will undoubtedly open your doors to a wide range of opportunities.
Upon successful completion of this Level 1 ICT Course with Exam you will acquire knowledge and practical skills that will aid you to use technology for regular life, study and work and fill in the gaps in the level of capability to boost the performance of professional tasks at workplaces.
- Course type: Self-Paced Online Learning
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 50 hours
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 45 hours
- Accreditation: Pearson Edexcel
- Qualification: Nationally Recognised Ofqual Regulated Qualification
- Study Materials: High Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Exam: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Access: 1 Year Access
- Certificate: Certificate upon completion (hard copy)
- Tutor Support– Paid Tutor Support
- Customer Support: 24/7 live chat available
How This Course will work for you?
- Initial Assessment: Determines from Pre-entry to Level 2
- Diagnostic Assessment: Identifies skill gaps and produces an individual learning plan
- Learning Resources: Develop underpinning knowledge and fill skill gaps identified
- Progress Check: Assesses progress at the end of the module
- Exam Practice: Apply underpinning knowledge to prepare for exams
You will get useful resources that are designed to improve your essential skills, knowledge and understanding of ICT required to sit your functional skills exams.
Functional Skills qualifications provide reliable evidence of a learner’s achievements against demanding content that is relevant to the workplace. The qualifications assess learners’ underpinning subject knowledge and their ability to apply this knowledge to different contexts. They provide a foundation for progression to employment and further technical education, and they help learners to develop skills for everyday life. In some contexts, Functional Skills qualifications will also play a part in the government’s accountability systems.
The Pearson Edexcel Functional Skills in ICT at Level 1 are based on Department for Education (DfE) approved subject content, Nationally Recognised Qualifications and are regulated by Ofqual.
Our online learning portal is fully compatible with desktop, tablet and mobile devices and can be accessed from anywhere.
Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Qualification Purpose & Outcomes
The aims of these qualifications are to develop learner understanding and skills in:
- using ICT
- finding and selecting information
- developing, presenting and communicating information.
Functional Skills Information and Communication Technology (ICT) qualifications are designed to give learners the skills to operate confidently, effectively and independently in education, work and everyday life. They have been created in response to employers’ perceptions that many learners are not achieving a sufficiently firm grounding in the basics.
This Course is Accredited by Pearson Edexcel & Regulated by OFQUAL
This Level 1 ICT Course with Exam is accredited by Pearson Edexcel and regulated by Ofqual which is a nationally recognised qualification that will add value to your CV. It is an approved subject by Department for Education (DfE) that provides a foundation for progression to employment and further technical education,
About Pearson Edexcel and Functional Skills Course
Pearson Edexcel is an academic and general qualification that is designed to advance learners’ skills while developing knowledge. Edexcel’s qualifications help learners either progress to higher education or go directly into employment. They are grounded in the quality and traditions of the British education system made relevant for today’s UK and international learners.
Pearson Functional Skills are qualifications in English, Mathematics and ICT that are available from Entry 1 to Level 2. Suitable for learners of all ages, they’re also an accepted part of all Apprenticeship standards and frameworks and an alternative to GCSE in the UK.
Who is this Functional Skills ICT Level 1 Course With Exam For?
This comprehensive Level 1 ICT Course with Exam is suitable for:
- People of all ages (there is no age limit).
- Anyone willing to enhance their practical functional skills in ICT
- Anyone looking to meet the entry requirement of your desired university
- Anyone looking to secure an apprenticeship
- Anyone looking to improve their job outlook with an added expertise
Whether you are relatively new to the field of Functional Skills ICT or a professional seeking to enhance your career prospect, Level 1 ICT Course with Exam will set you up with the appropriate and required skills that are required to access a wide range of professions within your chosen field.
This Level 1 ICT Course with Exam does not require any prior knowledge, skills or qualifications to enroll. Students or professionals of any age group hailing from any academic backgrounds can take this Level 1 ICT Course with Exam to acquire practical skills in ICT. However, this course is subject to an assessment method to meet the demands and quality of knowledge required to enroll. Students or professionals are required to undergo an Initial Assessment and Diagnostic Assessment that will help us to determine your progression level and identify the skill gaps and produce an individual learning plan.
Upon successful passing of the diagnostic assessment, all the learning materials of this Level 1 ICT Course with Exam will be available to access anytime within a year of time.
About Official Exam, Assessment & Certification
The capability of students to apply the knowledge and skills that they are absorbing from this Level 1 ICT Course with Exam are evaluated at the end of each module over a wide range of interactive online assessments. You can also keep a track of your score and progress at the end of the module.
Upon successful fulfillment of this Level 1 ICT Course and all the practice assessments this course offers, you can book your official remotely invigilated exam that you can easily take from the comfort of your home.
Learners must meet the requirements outlined below before the qualification can be awarded:
Pearson Edexcel Functional Skills qualifications in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Level 1 is externally assessed through a 2 hour test paper.
- Learners will be required to carry out a number of tasks using ICT systems (and appropriate resources) that are submitted to Pearson Edexcel.
- The total number of marks available is 50
- The component assesses all required functional skills ICT standards
Upon successful passing of the official exam, a hard copy of the Ofqual regulated nationally recognised Pearson Edexcel Functional Skills qualification in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Level 1 will be posted to your given address. This qualification is highly valued and recognised by all the employers in the UK and global arena which will help you optimize the benefit in getting the most mileage out of your apprenticeship, employment, and everyday life.
Progression opportunities for in ICT at Level 1 Qualification
Acquiring a certified qualification in this Level 1 ICT Course with Exam will open your doors to the following career path:
- BTEC Level 2 or 3 qualifications for IT Users (ITQ)
- Level 2 qualifications in Digital Applications for IT Users DIDA
- You can apply to your desired university
- You can access a wide range of career opportunities
Why You Should Buy this Course from Lead Academy?
When it comes to customer satisfaction in case of technical support, we ensure that our customers are having a comfortable and trouble-free experience while on this course You can access the following support upon enrollment into this comprehensive Level 1 English Course with Exam:
- Customer support: We have active customer support 24/7 that you can access through email.
- Tutor support: We have an array of expert and experienced tutor support that you can easily access with an additional cost of £25 per hour if you face any problem while absorbing the learning materials of this course.
We Are Unbeaten by Price & Quality
- We are unbeaten by price when it comes to providing the best experience in respect to the value you are paying .
- If this course does not meet your specified demands or requirements, you can opt for ur money back guarantee option within 14 days of purchasing
- If your course costs above £50, you can access our installment option that permits you to pay your course fees with 3 installments.
|Login Instruction For the Functional Skills Course||00:00:00|
|Identify The Ict Requirements Of A Straightforward Task|
|Interact With And Use Ict Systems To Meet Requirements Of A Straightforward Task In A Familiar Context|
|Manage Information Storage|
|Follow And Demonstrate Understanding Of The Need For Safety And Security Practices|
|Use Search Techniques To Locate And Select Relevant Information|
|Select Information From A Variety Of Ict Sources For A Straightforward Task|
|Enter, Develop And Refine Information Using Appropriate Software To Meet The Requirements Of Straightforward Tasks|
|Use Appropriate Software To Meet Requirements Of Straightforward Data-Handling Task|
|Use Communications Software To Meet Requirements Of A Straightforward Task|
|Combine Information Within A Publication For A Familiar Audience And Purpose|
|Evaluate Own Use Of Ict Tools|