GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Fridge Cleaning and Organising Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This extensive course is beneficial for those who want to understand how to clean the fridge from inside and outside. You will learn how to return items to the fridge, wash the produce bins, put groceries in the fridge, and gain knowledge around quick and easy food safety. This interactive course will teach you what chemicals and disinfectants to use to clean the refrigerator effectively and clean each section inside the fridge properly.
By the end of the course, you will gain a solid understanding of how to clean the fridge properly from inside and out. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will
- Master quick and easy food safety practices
- Learn how to put groceries in the fridge
- Know how to master the produce bins
- Learn how to return items to the fridge
- Understand how to clean the door properly
- Master tips for cleaning the inside of the fridge
- Know how to wash the produce bins
- Learn tips to clean the small and large sections inside the fridge
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in fridge organizing
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Fridge Cleaning and Organising Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this fridge cleaning and organising course for?
This best course for a clean fridge is suitable for those who want to learn tips and techniques to clean the refrigerator properly from inside and out.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this fridge cleaning and organising course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Fridge Cleaning and Organising at QLS Level 5 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This fridge cleaning and organising course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|How to Clean & Organize Your Fridge|
|What You Will Need||00:01:00|
|Cleaning The Outside Of The Fridge||00:01:00|
|Cleaning The Door||00:01:00|
|Cleaning The Inside Of The Fridge||00:02:00|
|Returning Items To The Fridge||00:01:00|
|Washing The Produce Bins||00:03:00|
|Putting Groceries In The Fridge||00:11:00|
|Quick & Easy Food Safety||00:01:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|