GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Forensic Psychologist at QLS Level 3 Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This forensic psychologist at QLS level 3 course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This forensic psychology course will teach you forensic psychological practices, principles, research methods, theories of offending, and personal attributes of offenders. This online course is suitable for those who want to understand how investigations, research studies, or assessments play a pivotal role in criminal psychology. You will have a solid understanding of forensic psychology applications, approaches, types of offenders, and interventions.
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with extensive knowledge and research skills to practise forensic psychology. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn what is forensic psychology and its history
- Understand critical evaluation of psychological research
- Understand the theories of sexual offending, violent offending, and fire-setting behaviour
- Learn the personal attributes of offenders
- Learn who are personality disordered offenders and psychopathic offenders
- Understand what is mental illness and offending
- Get to know about offender profiling, approaches to offender profiling, and its effectiveness
- Understand what is an eye-witness testimony, expert witness testimony, and what are different attitudes towards victims
- Know the interventions to reduce the risk of re-offending
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in forensic psychology
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Forensic Psychologist at QLS Level 3 Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this forensic psychologist at QLS level 3 course for?
This extensive online course is perfect for those who want to study forensic psychology in-depth and learn various methodologies to handle offenders or anyone who wants to take their criminal psychology career to the next level.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the forensic psychologist at QLS level 3 course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the forensic psychologist at QLS level 3 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Supplementary Resources – Forensic Psychologist at QLS Level 3||01:00:00|
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|Introduction: About the Course and the Tutor||00:03:00|
|History of development of Forensic Psychology||00:06:00|
|Research Methods in Forensic Psychology|
|Research Design and Methodology||00:12:00|
|Critical evaluation of psychological research||00:09:00|
|Theories of Offending|
|Introduction to theories of offending||00:06:00|
|Theories of sexual offending||00:08:00|
|Theories of violent offending||00:08:00|
|Theories of fire-setting behaviour||00:08:00|
|Personal Attributes of Offenders|
|Personal characteristics of offenders||00:05:00|
|Personality disordered offenders||00:06:00|
|Mental Illness and offending||00:06:00|
|Forensic Psychology in Police Investigations|
|An Introduction to Offender Profiling||00:04:00|
|Approaches to Offender Profiling||00:04:00|
|The Effectiveness of Offender Profiling||00:05:00|
|Forensic Psychology in the Courtroom|
|Expert witness testimony||00:03:00|
|Attitudes towards victims||00:06:00|
|Forensic Psychology in Practice|
|’What works’ literature in reducing re-offending||00:06:00|
|Interventions to reduce risk of re-offending||00:07:00|
|Incident management (Crisis Negotiation)||00:08:00|
|Assessment – Forensic Psychologist at QLS Level 3||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|