GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This First Aid For Holistic Therapists course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This comprehensive first-aid for the holistic therapist course will update you with steps to survey the scene and prioritise holistic therapy treatment, such as the primary survey and secondary survey. You will learn how to use cardiopulmonary resuscitation, accident recording, AED, and CPR for children and babies. This extensive course will help you handle medical emergencies such as asthma, anaphylaxis, angina and heart attack, stroke, and diabetes. You will have a thorough understanding of scene safety, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, mandatory training, anatomy, and physiology of sensory system, cardio system, and skeletal system.
By the end of the course, you will have a strong command of first-aid for holistic therapists, medical emergencies and how to prioritise the treatment smartly. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn how holistic therapy helps to deal with asthma, stroke, and diabetes
- Know what action to take in case the baby chokes or if anyone has bleeding and blood loss
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the sensory system, nervous system, skeletal system, and more
- Know the need for mandatory training in holistic therapy
- Learn who requires compulsory training in holistic therapy
- Understand what is accident recording, AED, and CPR for children and babies
- Learn how to survey the scene
- Know how to tackle medical emergencies such as asthma, anaphylaxis, stroke, nosebleeds, seizures, and epilepsy
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in holistic first aid
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
This engaging online course is suitable for those who want to gain in-depth knowledge in First Aid for Holistic Therapists. In addition, this comprehensive course will help you to pursue your career goals in the field of holistic therapy.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this First Aid For Holistic Therapists course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the First Aid For Holistic Therapists course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the First Aid For Holistic Therapists Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This First Aid For Holistic Therapists course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Introduction To First Aid For Holistic Therapists.|
|Defining first aid, roles, and equipment||00:07:00|
|Surveying the scene||00:05:00|
|The primary survey||00:04:00|
|Priamary survey recap and seconday survey||00:08:00|
|Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation|
|Cardio pulmonary resuscitation||00:10:00|
|CPR for children and babies.||00:02:00|
|Introduction to medical emergencies||00:02:00|
|Angina and heart attack||00:11:00|
|Choking in babies||00:04:00|
|Helping the adult and child over 1 who is choking.||00:06:00|
|Bleeding and blood loss||00:14:00|
|Seizures and epilepsy||00:06:00|
|Anatomy and Physiology|
|Introduction to segment||00:01:00|
|Urinary and Lymphatic system||00:11:00|
|Introduction to Mandatory Training|
|Introduction to mandatory training||00:04:00|
|Introduction to course||00:04:00|
|Why mandatory training is so important?||00:06:00|
|Who requires mandatory training?||00:02:00|
|Where to get mandatory training?||00:03:00|
|Outro and final word||00:02:00|
|Assessment – First Aid For Holistic Therapists||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|