GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff. It is, therefore, a legal duty of the companies to comply with fire safety regulations and legislation circulated by the government.
This Fire Marshal Course is designed to equip you with the required knowledge and skills to prevent the risk of a Fire within premises and eliminate fire hazards that can result in fatal consequences for businesses with irreparable damage. This course will also teach you how to use and handle fire protection equipment such as fire extinguishers and first aid kits to tackle a fire quickly and efficiently.
Each year in the UK, there are more than 22,000 non-residential fires, with a large number of these occurring in workplaces. Therefore, it is extremely important for any business to ensure their employees are well-trained to control and prevent fire from occurring within workplaces. Employees with fire safety training can ensure the safety of themselves as well as others around them.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will understand your duties and responsibilities in assisting the company in controlling any emergency fire-breakout situation within the premises.
- In line with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Designed by expert health and safety professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service
- Approved by IIRSM
- Endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 3 Hours 40 Minutes
Who is this Fire Marshal Training Course Online for?
This Fire Marshal Course is suitable for:
- Any employee
- Any designated fire marshall in their workplace
- Owners of any business
- Anyone responsible for supervising fire safety
- Anyone interested to learn about fire safety protocols
Whether you are the owner of any company looking to ensure your company is acting in accordance with the legislation and regulations formulated by the government regarding fire safety or simply keen on gaining comprehensive knowledge about basic fire safety precautions, this course will help you respond effectively in the event of such an emergency.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Fire Marshal Training Course Online
By the end of this Fire Marshal Course, you will:
- Learn about the elements of combustion and ways in which fires can spread
- Acquire knowledge about the Fire triangle that shows how a fire can start
- Learn how the smoke spreads and affects the health condition of people in various ways
- Discover the most common causes of fire such as electricity, smoking, arson, etc
- Learn how to ensure safety in workplaces to prevent fire from occurring
- Understand what safety features can be installed within the workplace to warn people of fire
- Learn how to use the correct fire extinguisher for the relatable case of a fire emergency
- Understand what actions you need to take upon discovering a fire or hearing of any fire alarm
- Acquire knowledge about the current fire safety legislation applicable in the England and Wales
- Learn to design effective fire risk assessments to implement within workplaces
- Identify the hazard and the degree to which there is a risk of harm caused by the hazard
- Gain knowledge about the safety precautions that can be taken to prevent fire from occurring
- Understand what safety features should be adapted to comply with building regulations
- Understand your responsibilities and duties as a Fire Marshal to provide assistance in case of any emergency
- Understand what to do as a Fire Marshal if you discover a fire within the workplace
- Understand how to carry out fire drills to test the practicality of fire evacuation plans
- Understand what pre-engagement actions need to be taken to ensure proper use of fire extinguisher
This Fire Marshal Course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and IIRSM and endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations, and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
IIRSM’s approval process evaluates a course’s learning experience and technical content, the competence of any subject matter experts participating in course development, and the course quality to verify that it satisfies their quality criteria. Furthermore, this course is also endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality as providing independently-evaluated, high-quality content that teaches best practices.
CPD and Institute of Hospitality endorsed certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Fire Marshal Course, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Endorsed by Institute of Hospitality Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
There are no academic entry requirements to enrol in this Fire Marshal Course; it is open to students and professionals of all academic backgrounds.
This Fire Marshal Course assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
On completion of the Fire Marshal Course, you will be eligible to download CPD and IIRSM accredited and by the Institute of Hospitality endorsed free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimum shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this level course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: Chemistry of Fire|
|Module 2: Common Causes of Fire|
|Module 3: Basic Safety Features in Buildings|
|Module 4: Introduction to Fire Extinguishers|
|Module 5: What to do in Cases of Fire?|
|Module 6: Fire Statistics|
|Module 7: Current Fire Safety Legislation|
|Module 8: Fire Risk|
|Module 9: Preventative Measures|
|Module 10: Safety Features within Buildings|
|Module 11: Role of the Fire Marshal|
|Module 12: Action on Fire Discovery|
|Module 13: Fire Drills and Evacuation|
|Module 14: Fire Extinguishers|
|Module 15: Pre-Engagement Action|
|Module 16: Using a Fire Extinguisher|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|