GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Fiction Writing Course Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This fiction writing course is beneficial for those who wish to understand the characters, plotting and story construction, theme, templates and outlining. You will learn how to use punctuation, grammar and some basic writing rules. This comprehensive course will teach you scene structure, exposition, story rules, chapter structure, vision, and focus. You will learn how to generate new ideas and develop them. You will have a broad knowledge of fast writing without fear or censure, editing, re-writing and polishing, and finishing.
By the end of the course, you will be adept in idea generation, storytelling, plotting, understanding characters, and what it means to be a writer. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn how to find inspiration and find the time to write
- Know what it means to be a writer
- Understand the characters while writing
- Know plotting and story construction
- Understand theme, templates and outlining
- Learn punctuation, grammar and some basic writing rules
- Know scene structure, exposition, and story rules
- Understand chapter structure, vision and focus
- Learn editing, re-writing and polishing
- Understand finishing, submission, and publication
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in Fiction Writing Course
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Beautiful Story Books for Children Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this beautiful story books for children course for?
This interactive fiction writing course is suitable for those who want to understand characters, themes, templates, and outlines in-depth. It is ideal for those who wish to advance their career in fictional writing.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the fiction writing course Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Supplementary Resources – Fiction Writing Course||01:00:00|
|Fiction Writing Certificate Course|
|Module 1 Part 1 – Getting Ideas and How to Develop Them||00:30:00|
|Module 1 Part 2 – Inspiration and Finding The Time||00:30:00|
|Module 2 – What It Means To Be A Writer||00:30:00|
|Module 3 – Characters||00:30:00|
|Module 4 – Plotting and Story Construction||01:00:00|
|Module 5 – Theme, Templates & Outlining||00:30:00|
|Module 6 – Show Don’t Tell||00:30:00|
|Module 7 – Punctuation, Grammar and some Basic Writing Rules||00:30:00|
|Module 8 – Scene Structure, Exposition and Story Rules||00:30:00|
|Module 9 – Chapter Structure, Vision and Focus||00:30:00|
|Module 10 – Fast Writing Without Fear or Censure||00:30:00|
|Module 11 – Editing, Re-writing & Polishing||00:30:00|
|Module 12 – Finishing, Submission & Publication||00:30:00|
|Assessment – Fiction Writing Course||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|