GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
All health and social care professionals, as well as organisations that provide health and care services, have a duty of care to put the interests of service consumers first as part of their code of conduct. Employees in the UK, however, also have a legal obligation to keep themselves and their coworkers safe. This course will help you understand your legal obligations in order to protect your workplace and the individuals who work there from injury and legal issues.
Working in the health and social care field entails interacting with a wide range of people who have diverse needs, dependencies, backgrounds, and goals. During your working hours as a care worker, you owe a duty of care to everyone you come into contact with. This Duty of Care Certificate Course Online is designed to give employers, managers or employees, a better grasp of best practices in the workplace when it comes to duty of care. It covers addressing complaints, employee needs, and legal duties, including how duty of care issues should be dealt with. This course also outlines ways to report concerns along with some practical examples of duty of care scenarios.
Upon successful completion of this Duty of Care Certificate Course Online, you will have the skills and knowledge required to maintain a healthy working environment for both employees and service users, promote workplace wellness, and understand the requirements and duties of employees that must be served to uphold the code of conduct prescribed by the law.
- Complies with the latest Health and Safety Laws
- Designed by expert healthcare professionals
- Accredited by the CPD Certification Service
- Self-Paced Online Distance Learning
- High-Quality E-Learning Study Materials
- Approximate duration of about 50 Minutes
Who is this Duty of Care Course Online for?
This Duty of Care Certificate Course Online is primarily aimed at those working in the healthcare sector such as:
- Healthcare worker
- Healthcare professionals
- Social care worker
- Social care assessor
- Support worker
This training is not, however, confined to a single profession or industry. It is valuable to owners, managers and employers of healthcare firms burdened with the responsibility of maintaining a healthy working environment for both employees and service users. This course also connects to a broader audience of people who want to learn more about the legal requirements of the duty of care, including how to resolve complaints and look after vulnerable individuals under the care.
Aims and Learning Outcomes of this Duty of Care Course Online
By the end of this Duty of Care Certificate Course Online, you will be able to:
- Define duty of care and understand its implications in workplaces
- Understand the legal duties of caregivers including who the responsibility applies to
- Identify the common problems relating to the duty of care faced by duty holders and how duty of care may affect your work
- Know how to satisfy the requirements set by the government’s code of practice and recognise when you have a duty of care
- Identify the factors that apply to the duty of care with respect to children and young people
- Demonstrate the various standards laid down by the Health and Care Professional Council (HCPC)
- Know how to improve your ability to meet official standards through further effective training
- Understand how to deal with and report concerns relating to the behaviour of the service users
- Learn how to resolve workplace dilemmas and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Know how to create a healthy working environment for both employees and service users
This Duty of Care Certificate Course Online is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations, and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement.
CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world. Many organisations look for employees with CPD requirements, which means, that by doing the Duty of Care Certificate Course Online, you would be a potential candidate in your respective field.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Duty of Care Course Online course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- However, you are required to have a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone and a good internet connection.
This Duty of Care Certificate Course Online assesses learners through multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Upon successful completion of each module, learners must answer MCQs to step into the next module. Through the MCQs, it is measured how much a learner could grasp from each section. In the assessment pass mark is 75%.
Upon successful completion of this Duty of Care Certificate Course Online, you will be eligible to download CPD accredited free electronic certificate instantly. There is a minimal shipping charge applicable to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Shipment Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Shipment = £16.99
Why you should buy this course from Lead Academy?
We persistently make sure that you have an easy and comfortable experience. You can access the following support upon purchasing this course:
- Customer support: We have active customer support in the form of live chat that you can access and enjoy 24/7.
- Tutor support: With all of our courses, you’ll receive access to our committed and dedicated tutor support benefit whenever you require it. You can email us with your query and our wide range of experienced and expert tutors will address your concern accordingly
We Are Unbeaten By Price And Quality
- Quality worth the price: We assure you to provide the best experience in accordance with the value you are paying for the course.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the course, we have a money-back guarantee option. This option is subject to a time limit of 14 days (according to the terms and conditions).
- Instalment facility: If your course costs above £50, you can also access the instalment option to pay your amount with 3 instalments.
|Module 1: The Course|
|Module 2: The Implications of Duty of Care|
|Module 3: How Duty of Care Affects Your Work|
|Module 4: Duty of Care Dilemmas|
|Module 5: Resolving Dilemmas: Support and Advice|
|Module 6: How to Respond to Complaints|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion|
|Obtain Your Certificate of Completion||00:00:00|