Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
DSLR Photography for Beginners Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This online DSLR photography course is crafted for those who want to learn essential functions, digital photography techniques, and digital cameras. You will learn how to operate the several features of your digital camera and take the right shot for every occasion. This online course will help you understand different photography styles, such as landscape photography, street photography, low-light photography, and much more.
Upon completing the course, you will know everything required to operate the DSLR camera, its basic features, and the difference between full-frame and crop sensors. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn about the works of critical photographers and the early history of photography
- Get to know about the basics of the camera and various modes such as focusing modes, shooting modes, drive modes, quality modes, and metering modes.
- Learn how to identify the critical parts of a DSLR and understand each of the settings on a DSLR
- Understand the exposure modes such as Aperture priority mode, shutter speed priority mode, and manual mode.
- Gain knowledge on how to take a shot in different scenarios such as family portraits, aerial, wildlife, product, and more
- Learn how how to edit images professionally to look even better
- Know how to shoot in manual mode and the working of a shoot in real-world scenarios.
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in photography
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this DSLR Photography for Beginners Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this DSLR photography for beginners course for?
This comprehensive DSLR Photography for Beginners course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of photography.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this DSLR Photography for Beginners course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the DSLR photography for beginners Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This DSLR Photography for Beginners course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Camera Setting Modes|
|Getting To Know Your Camera||00:01:00|
|The Basics of Your Camera||00:07:00|
|What is exposure?||00:02:00|
|Aperture Priority Mode||00:04:00|
|Shutter Speed Priority Mode||00:02:00|
|Shutter Speed Priority Mode Project||00:01:00|
|Supplementary Resources – DSLR Photography for Beginners||01:00:00|
|Assessment – DSLR Photography for Beginners||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|