GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Professional Dog Training Certification Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This comprehensive dog trainer course will give you a basic understanding of how to communicate with a dog, their feeding time, and how to stop a dog from food aggression and stealing food. You will also learn the 3Fs for dogs and steps to deal with dogs who don’t like travelling in cars, chase joggers/cyclists or fear children.
By the end of the course, you will gain dog training certification and skills to be a dog trainer and have a basic understanding of the techniques and tricks to handle a dog, their food preferences, how to say hello and what to do when the dog barks on visitors.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn everything about the dog food diet and feeding time
- Understand how to handle the dog in case they become aggressive or violent
- Learn how to prevent the dog from stealing food or jumping on visitors
- Understand the dog language and ways and methods to communicate with them politely or with command depending on the scenario
- Learn the techniques to say hello and other ways to greet a dog
- Learn the best practices to take your dog to guest’s place or vice-versa
- Understand how to stop dogs from barking, chewing, panting and pacing when left alone
- Learn to communicate in dog’s language – whether the dog is crying or showing unwanted behaviours
- Understand 3Fs for dogs and ways to integrate with dogs who don’t like travelling in cars
- Learn how to handle dog training consultation with clients confidently
- Get to know the critical elements of dog training consultation, such as top tips to include in your dog training consultation or a bonus video of a real-life dog training consultation
- Understand agreement letters to be signed after the consultation and the process to end the talk on a high note
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in dog training
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Professional Dog Training Certification Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this professional dog training certification course for?
This dog training certification course is suitable for those who want to understand dogs’ behaviour, communication, and language more in detail, or anyone who plans to start their career in the dog training industry.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Dog Trainer course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Dog Trainer course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Dog Trainer Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Dog Trainer course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|The Proof Is In The Pudding|
|Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Person Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career!||00:02:00|
|Here’s What You’ll Get From This Course|
|Here’s What You’ll Get From This Course…||00:03:00|
|Feeding Time - Aggression and Stealing Food|
|How To Communicate You’re In Charge During Feeding Time||00:10:00|
|How To Stop Food Aggression And Stealing Food||00:07:00|
|This Dog Is A Professional At Stealing Food, You’ll Be Amazed At What He Does!||00:04:00|
|The Right Way To Greet A Dog And Stop Jumping Up|
|How You Greet Your Dog Says So Much More Than Hello – Here’s Why||00:12:00|
|It’s Not As Difficult As You May Think To Do And Makes The World Of Difference||00:05:00|
|Help! What When Visitors Come Round And Get Jumped On? Here’s What To Do…||00:05:00|
|Here’s The Right Way For Guests To Enter Your Home And Stop Jumping Up||00:02:00|
|How To Stop Dogs Barking, Chewing, Panting And Pacing When Left Alone||00:13:00|
|The Time To Get This Right Is When They Are A Puppy – Here’s How To Do It||00:02:00|
|Can You Resolve Separation In Dogs Of All Ages? Yes! Here’s How…||00:02:00|
|Dog Language - What They're Really Saying|
|Is Your Dog Trying To Calm You Down?! Find Out Here…||00:09:00|
|This ONE Technique Works Like Magic With Numerous Unwanted Behaviours||00:10:00|
|The 3 F’s For Dogs And Top Tips||00:10:00|
|The Answers To Commonly Asked Dog Questions You Are Likely To Be Asked|
|Here’s The Answers To Frequently Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 1 And 2||00:09:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 3 and 4||00:09:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Frequently Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 5 and 6||00:06:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Top Dog Training Questions 7 and 8||00:08:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Dog Training Questions 9 and 10||00:08:00|
|The Answers To 10 Common Puppy Training Questions You Are Likely To Be Asked|
|Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Puppy Training Questions Numbers 1 and 2||00:10:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Popular Puppy Training Questions 3 And 4||00:05:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Common Puppy Training Questions Numbers 5 and 6||00:07:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Popular Puppy Training Questions Numbers 7 and 8||00:05:00|
|Here’ The Answers To Common Puppy Training Questions Numbers 9 and 10||00:08:00|
|Dog Training Consultations With Clients|
|Someone Has Said Yes To A Dog Training Consultation With You – Here’s What To Do||00:08:00|
|Top Tips Of What To Include During Your Dog Training Consultation||00:14:00|
|**Bonus Video** A Demonstration Of A Real-Life Dog Training Consultation||00:21:00|
|Agreement Letters To Be Signed After The Consultation||00:06:00|
|How To Leave A Consultation On A High||00:02:00|
|Here’s How To Integrate Dogs Who Do Not Like Travelling In Cars||00:14:00|
|Here’s How To Best Work With Dogs Who Chase Joggers & Cyclists||00:07:00|
|How To Best Work With Dogs Who Are Fearful Of Children||00:05:00|
|Supplementary Resources – Professional Dog Training Certification||01:00:00|
|Assessment – Professional Dog Training Certification||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|