This extensive course will give you a broad knowledge of electronic and electrical maintenance repair, tools needed such as multimeters, wire cutter and stripper, and electrical components such as passive electronic components, active electronic component transistor, and common electrical components. You will understand how to test a fuse, a bulb or lamp, a transformer, or a resistance. This online course will educate you on the safety concerns of electrical devices and the main concerns in maintenance and servicing.
By the end of the course, you will have deep knowledge of counters and shift registers, flip-flops, logic gates, binary arithmetic, and numbering systems.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand voltage current and resistance
- Know types of current, circuits, and digital multi-meter DMM
- Learn how to measure DC voltage
- Understand how to test resistors
- Know the basics of circuit diagrams and symbols
- Get introduced to inductors
- Understand how to test and measure coils
- Learn how to test a diode
- Get introduced to diode, Zener diode, and LED
- Understand power dissipation, parallel and series resistors
- Learn Ohm’s Law
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in digital electric circuits and intelligent electrical devices
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course is beneficial for those who want to have a deep understanding of electronic and electrical maintenance repair, tools needed, electronic components, and testing. It is ideal for those who wish to pursue their career in digital electric circuits and electrical devices.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Digital Electric Circuits & Electrical Devices course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
On successful completion of the Digital Electric Circuits & Electrical Devices course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Digital Electric Circuits & Electrical Devices course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Counters & Shift Registers||00:12:00|
|Assessment – Digital Electric Circuits & Electrical Devices||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.