GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Diet and Nutrition Coach Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
Physical fitness has always been a core aspect of everyone’s lives, considering individuals’ complex and busy lifestyles in their personal and professional spaces. People these days don’t have time to exercise, follow a healthy routine, or a balanced diet chart. This online course is specially designed for people who want to stay healthy, motivated, and energetic in their daily routine.
The course will educate ambitious health professionals on their journey of becoming diet and nutrition experts. You will learn about the fundamentals of good meal plans, nutrition theory, and tricks to design customised diet charts for your clients.
This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Learn in what quantities calories, carbs, and fat should be included in the client’s daily diet
- Understand the process to create diet charts for weight loss and muscle growth
- Be expertise in working with clients and know how to evaluate and follow up with client’s eating habits
- Have skills and knowledge in providing personal fitness counseling to clients
- Understand the basics of healthy dieting (vitamins, minerals, carbs, fat, calories, and protein
- Learn the top proteins/fat/carbs sources and figure out their estimated daily requirements
- Build more muscle for your clients by optimizing meal plans
- Alternative healthy and nutritious food, and lifestyle changes to attain better health
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in diet & nutrition
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Diet and Nutrition Coach Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this diet and nutrition coach course for?
This course is crafted for all learners and healthcare enthusiasts who want to learn the fundamentals of nutrition science. It is designed for anyone who wants to stay healthy and learn more about a nutritious and balanced diet. The course gives insight into micronutrients and macronutrients and educates how they are significant for our health.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Diet and Nutrition Coach course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Diet and Nutrition Coach course open a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|The Roles & Responsibilitites Of A Diet Coach||00:01:00|
|The Different Types Of Carbs||00:05:00|
|How Many Carb Does Your Body Need||00:03:00|
|Meal Timing Explained||00:01:00|
|Food Sources Explained||00:01:00|
|Energy Metabolism Explained||00:01:00|
|Aerobic vs Anaerobic Energy Metabolism||00:02:00|
|How To Set SMART Dieting Goals||00:05:00|
|How To Design Your First Diet Plan||00:09:00|
|Body Mass Index Explained||00:03:00|
|Working With Clients|
|Determining Calorie Needs||00:03:00|
|Helping Clients Lose Weight|
|How To Create A Weight Loss Diet||00:05:00|
|Breaking Through Fat Loss Plateaus||00:04:00|
|Explaining Unexpected Weight Changes||00:03:00|
|Helping Clients Build Muscle|
|The Perfect Pre-Workout Meal||00:03:00|
|The Perfect Post-Workout Meal||00:01:00|
|The Best Muscle Building Foods||00:02:00|
|Foods To Boost Testosterone||00:04:00|
|what should you eat before bed to build muscle||00:03:00|
|Famous Diets Explained|
|Famous Diets Introduction||00:01:00|
|Gluten Free Diet Explained||00:03:00|
|Low Carb Diet Explained||00:03:00|
|Optimal Diets For Athletes|
|Athlete Diets Introduction||00:01:00|
|Ball Sports & Martial Arts||00:02:00|
|Vitamins & Minerals|
|Bonus: Coach & Client Relationship|
|What clients expect from their coaches||00:03:00|
|How to retain clients long term||00:05:00|
|Assessment – Diet and Nutrition Coach||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|