GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Dialectical Behaviour Therapist Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This Dialectical Behaviour Therapist course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This dialectical behaviour therapy online course helps people overcome mental health issues such as anxiety or depression gradually and aims to improve people’s well-being, develop existing skills such as controlling emotions, mindfulness, or distress tolerance, and minimises negative behaviour. This extensive course will give you a basic understanding of dialectical behaviour therapy, approaches to counselling and psychotherapy, and the history and philosophy of DBT. You will learn DBT strategies and life skills such as emotional regulation, interpersonal effectiveness, and distress tolerance.
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with extensive knowledge of various dialectical behaviour techniques, approaches, uses, and working. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn the definition of counselling and psychotherapy
- Understand various approaches in counselling and psychotherapy
- Learn the meaning of dialectical behaviour therapy, its history, and philosophy
- Understand different DBT techniques such as emotional regulation or mindfulness
- Learn DBT approach such as the multistage approach
- Learn the stages of treatment in DBT and steps to prioritise treatment targets
- Understand how to set up a learning environment for the client or conduct behaviour analysis
- Learn how to apply DBT in the treatment of depression, anxiety, or borderline personality disorder
- Equip knowledge around the effectiveness of DBT, such as the criticism and limitations of DBT
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in dialectical behaviour therapy
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Dialectical Behaviour Therapist Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this dialectical behaviour therapist course for?
This extensive online course is suitable for those who want to study how dialectical behaviour therapy works and how it makes a difference in people’s lives or anyone who wants to pursue their career as a DBT therapist.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Dialectical Behaviour Therapist course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Dialectical Behaviour Therapist Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|About the Instructor||00:01:00|
|About the Course||00:06:00|
|What is Counselling & Psychotherapy|
|Definition of Counselling||00:07:00|
|Counselling & Psychotherapy||00:06:00|
|Approaches in Counselling & Psychotherapy||00:12:00|
|About Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)|
|What is DBT?||00:05:00|
|What is ‘dialectical’?||00:06:00|
|History & Philosophy of DBT||00:05:00|
|DBT Strategies & 'Life Skills'|
|What is ‘Mindfulness’||00:08:00|
|What is ‘Distress Tolerance’||00:09:00|
|What is ‘Emotion regulation’||00:10:00|
|What is ‘Interpersonal Effectiveness’||00:05:00|
|Treatment by DBT|
|Multistage approach of DBT||00:05:00|
|The Stages of Treatment in DBT||00:11:00|
|Prioritising Treatments Targets||00:05:00|
|How to set up ‘learning environment’ for the client||00:07:00|
|How to conduct ‘Behavioural Analysis’||00:10:00|
|DBT for Psychological Disorders|
|Uses of DBT||00:02:00|
|DBT in the treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder||00:07:00|
|DBT in the treatment of Depression||00:09:00|
|DBT for treatment of Anxiety & OCD||00:08:00|
|DBT for treatment of ‘Eating Disorders’||00:08:00|
|Effectiveness of DBT|
|How effective is DBT?||00:07:00|
|Criticism and Limitations of DBT||00:04:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye!||00:03:00|
|Assessment – Dialectical Behaviour Therapist||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|