GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This communication skills course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This extensive course is designed for those who want to understand sentence clauses and fragments, conjunctions, Monroe’s motivated sequence, and various questioning techniques. You will learn the role of body language, understand how to write effective emails, and everything about attention interest desire action tool. In addition, you will have a broad understanding of basic grammar for business writing, steps to fix common word choice errors, and verb tenses. This course will teach you common grammar mistakes to avoid, proofreading, and steps to write a cold email pitch, and write an email to potential clients.
By the end of the course, you will gain skills and knowledge in business communication and learn how to fix common word choice errors. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the communication process
- Know barriers to effective communication
- Understand the role of active listening
- Know the role of body language
- Learn how to write effective emails
- Understand various questioning techniques
- Know basic grammar for business writing
- Learn how to fix common word choice errors
- Understand the verb tenses and basic grammar for business writing
- Learn how to write emails to co-workers of managers
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in business communication
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course is suitable for those who want to master business communication skills, verb tenses and process to fix common word choice errors. It is ideal for those who want to pursue their career in the field of business communication.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Business Communication course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Business Communication course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Business Communication Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Business Communication course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Winning With Communication|
|Introduction To Communication – Goals & Benefits||00:07:00|
|Key Principles Of Communication||00:14:00|
|We Are ALWAYS Communicating||00:17:00|
|Fundamentals Of Communication – Part 1||00:06:00|
|Fundamentals Of Communication – Part 2||00:08:00|
|Great Communication Tips – Part 1||00:14:00|
|Great Communication Tips – Part 2||00:19:00|
|Self-Talk & Powerful Language||00:10:00|
|Still MORE Great Tips! Part 1||00:12:00|
|Still MORE Great Tips! Part 2||00:08:00|
|Still MORE Great Tips! Part 3||00:05:00|
|Final Thoughts and Suggestions||00:06:00|
|Assessment – Communication Skills||00:10:00|
|Obtain Your Certificate|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|