Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Eating Disorders course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident Cognitive Behavioural Therapist and develop more advanced skills.
This comprehensive course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of cognitive behavioural therapy. This accredited course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience.
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in cognitive behavioural therapy
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials and online assignment questions
- The UK and globally recognised qualification
- Effective assessment frameworks for the evaluation and instant feedback
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of cognitive behavioural therapy.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
On successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to obtain a verifiable certificate as proof of your new qualification. This means that you/your employer can verify your qualification through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £10, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £24.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|CBT Eating Disorders Promo||00:02:00|
|About the Tuto||00:01:00|
|About the Course||00:02:00|
|CBT & Therapeutic principles|
|What is CBT (the CBT model)||00:06:00|
|The therapeutic alliance, Trust and Empathy||00:07:00|
|Ethics of the therapy||00:05:00|
|The Psychology & Causations of Eating Disorders|
|Eating disorders: Categorisations||00:07:00|
|Core Psychopathology of Eating Disorders||00:07:00|
|Co-morbid psychiatric illness||00:07:00|
|Social and Family factors||00:08:00|
|The Assessment & Planning|
|First session – Assessment||00:08:00|
|Dietary and Nutritional issues||00:06:00|
|Setting Goals with the client||00:07:00|
|CBT in Practice|
|Working with Anxiety||00:05:00|
|The Socratic approach (Socratic questioning)||00:06:00|
|The ‘Exposure’ technique||00:07:00|
|Working with Beliefs (shape, weight, food)||00:07:00|
|Reviewing & Wrapping up|
|Designing and Reviewing Action plans||00:06:00|
|Concluding therapy successfully||00:04:00|
|Follow up and Relapse Prevention||00:05:00|
|Thank you and Good Bye!||00:02:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|