This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This children with autism – early intervention course is ideal for those who want to learn the skills required to become an autism therapist. This course will help you get a comprehensive understanding of the skills and knowledge needed in the profession. The online autism course will help you understand the development disorders and Aspergers and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and help you work towards its treatment.
By taking this children with autism – early intervention course, you will also understand the visual aids (social stories) and the meltdown strategies. This online autism course will also help the learners to develop functional life skills among the kids who have autism.
By the end of the course, you will have theoretical knowledge on how to provide therapy to children who have autism and will also develop the skills required to become a professional therapist. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By taking this course, you have the opportunity to:
- Learn about developmental disorders and autism.
- Get the introduction to visual aids (social stories).
- Learn to develop functional life skills such as toilet training and self-feeding among children who have autism.
- Understand the aspergers and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Develop the skills required to provide therapy to children with autism.
- Get to learn stories for the development of the kids suffering from this disorder.
- Get an understanding of the meltdown strategy.
- Be able to understand the kids with autism and provide necessary help to them.
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in autism
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Children with Autism – Early Intervention course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of autism.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Children with Autism – Early Intervention course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the Children with Autism – Early Intervention Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Children with Autism – Early Intervention course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Introduction to Development Disorders|
|Developmental Disorder & Autism||00:14:00|
|Aspergers and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder||00:11:00|
|Introduction to Visuals Aids|
|Introduction to Visual Aids||00:06:00|
|Effectiveness and Types of Visual Aids||00:04:00|
|Introduction to Visuals Aids 2 (Social Stories)|
|Introduction to Visual Aids 2 – Social Stories||00:14:00|
|Functional Life Skills Training 1 - Self Feeding|
|Functional Life Skills Training 1 – Self Feeding||00:14:00|
|Functional Life Skills Training 2 - Toilet Training|
|Functional Life Skills Training 2 – Toilet Training||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.