GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Child Counselling Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This Child Counselling course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
Are you planning to study child psychology and behaviour? Do you face challenges in understanding your kid’s changing behaviour and emotions? Are you planning to pursue a career out of it? This course is the perfect way to enhance your skills-set and expertise, and a great opportunity for parents to develop a close relationship with their kids.
Besides that, this child counseling course will help you in gaining knowledge about therapeutic language, outcomes of children adolescents, psychological issues, and complexities of growth. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of this course, the learners will:
- Understand children behavior, overall development, emotions, language, and cognitive abilities
- Learn the methods and techniques to deal with special needs children, kids with learning disabilities, and physical disabilities
- Know how to develop instruction plans for children to recoup with social or personal distress
- Develop counseling skills to deal with people who have experienced psychological trauma such as the loss of a parent, or a natural disaster
- Understand approaches and methods to be empathetic towards the children, analysing their present situations and state of mind
- Learn the types of parenting style and the steps to identify in others
- Gain In-depth knowledge in several specialised areas in developmental psychology such as individual differences, social psychology, and biological
- Be an expert in applying psychological knowledge to real-life problems ethically and safely.
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in child counsellor
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Child Counselling Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this child counselling course for?
This child counseling course is designed for those who want to study children psychology or anyone who wants to pursue a career in children counseling.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Child Counselling course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Child Counselling Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Study Materials – Child Counselling Course||00:00:00|
|How IT Works|
|How IT Works||00:00:00|
|Module 01: Introduction To Child Counselling|
|About the Course & the Instructor||00:02:00|
|Definition of Counselling||00:04:00|
|The Counselling Relationship||00:06:00|
|Module 02: Psychology of Growth and Development|
|The Development Cycle||00:07:00|
|Parent, Child, Teacher Relationships||00:08:00|
|The Complexities of Growth||00:08:00|
|Introduction – Psychological Development||00:09:00|
|Module 03: Therapeutic Language|
|Conflict and Stress||00:11:00|
|Working with Children||00:07:00|
|The Use of Language||00:07:00|
|Module 04: Psychological Issues|
|Grief and Bereavement||00:06:00|
|Exploring Grief and Letting Go||00:06:00|
|What is Co-Dependency||00:07:00|
|Child Bullying and Child Abuse||00:08:00|
|Module 05: Therapeutic Outcomes|
|Psychological Study of Education||00:06:00|
|Using Newly Found Skills||00:05:00|
|Recovery – The Therapeutic Process||00:05:00|
|Moving on – Emotional Intimacy||00:06:00|
|Module 06: Working as a Counsellor|
|Setting Up a Practice||00:09:00|
|Assessment – Child Counselling Course||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|