This extensive car mechanic course is ideal for those who wish to understand batteries, steps to change or replace the batteries, jump-starting, and spark plugs. You will have a broader purview of car parts and engine systems, electricity, electronic components and wiring, and automobile transmission. This online course will educate you on oil and oil filters, such as the steps to drain and replace the oil, wheels and tyres, steps to change the tyres and brakes.
By the end of the course, you will have deep knowledge of fluids, suspension, brakes, wheels and tyres, and much more.
- Understand manual vs automatic oils
- Know transmission
- Understand oil viscosity and grades
- Know transmission fluids
- Understand suspension
- Get acquainted with wheels, tyres, and brakes
- Learn how to drain and replace the oil
- Understand jump-starting and the steps to change the battery
- Know air filter
- Understand spark plugs and plug tips
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in car repair
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
This car mechanic training course is suitable for those fond of cars and who wish to dive deep into the car industry. It is ideal for those interested in building a car repair shop or undergoing automotive or technical training.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Car Mechanic Training course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
On successful completion of the Car Mechanic Training course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Car Mechanic Training course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Spark Plug Tips||00:04:00|
|Oil and Oil Filter|
|Draining the Oil||00:04:00|
|Replacing the Oil 01||00:03:00|
|Replacing the Oil 02||00:08:00|
|Wheels and Tyres|
|Changing Tyres 01||00:05:00|
|Changing Tyres 02||00:05:00|
|Let’s talk Engine Oils||00:03:00|
|Oil Viscosity and Grades||00:04:00|
|Oil at Engine Startup||00:02:00|
|What is a Transmission||00:01:00|
|Manual vs Automatic Oils||00:01:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate Now||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.