GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
This comprehensive animal psychology at QLS level 3 course is helpful for those keen to understand animal psychology and learn how to take good care of pets. You will learn how to deal with dogs concerning behaviour, aggression, training, petting, and housetraining.
This animal behaviour course online will equip you with extensive knowledge about the evolution of pets and the behaviour of dogs, cats and rabbits. You will also learn how to take better care of your cats, dogs, and rabbits in the simplest ways.
By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of the psychology of cats, dogs, and rabbits and know the techniques to control their aggression and temperament.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand animal psychology and the evolution of pets
- Know how to interpret a dog’s behaviour
- Understand the psychology of dogs.
- Learn how to understand rabbit’s behaviour.
- Understand how to detect signs of aggression in cats/dogs/rabbits
- Learn how to communicate with cats/dogs/rabbits effectively
- Learn how to understand the psychology of cats.
- Know how to train your pets in the most professional way
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in animal care
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
This engaging animal behaviour course online is suitable for those who want to learn how to communicate with pets and understand animal psychology or anyone who wants to take a step ahead in the career of animal care and psychology.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Animal Psychology at QLS Level 3 course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Animal Psychology at QLS Level 3 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Animal Psychology at QLS Level 3 course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|AP Promo Video||00:01:00|
|About the Course||00:02:00|
|Introduction to Animal Psychology||00:04:00|
|The Evolution of Pets||00:07:00|
|Exercise Lesson 1||00:03:00|
|Psychology of Dog Behaviour|
|Dealing with Dogs||00:06:00|
|Behaviour in Dogs||00:07:00|
|Psychology of Dogs||00:07:00|
|Aggression in Dogs||00:09:00|
|Exercise Lesson 2||00:02:00|
|Psychology of Cat Behaviour|
|Dealing with Cats||00:05:00|
|Behaviour in Cats||00:06:00|
|Aggression and Cats||00:07:00|
|Psychology of Cats||00:06:00|
|Exercise Lesson 3||00:02:00|
|Psychology of Rabbit Behaviour|
|Behaviour of Rabbits||00:06:00|
|Exercise Lesson 4||00:02:00|
|Final Test Preparation||00:01:00|
|Thank you and Good bye||00:04:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|