Choose Your Exam Board
GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE COURSE LIBRARY FOR ONLY £99.00 PER YEAR. LEARN MORE
Aggression Handling Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This online aggression handling course is to help the learns with managing aggression at the workplace. This online course will make you familiar with various aspects of handling aggression and resolving the problems of the staff. In this course, you will learn what situations produce aggression and how to tackle them.
This online aggression handling course will also provide you with a comprehensive understanding of conflict management skills and how to use them effectively to resolve any conflict. By taking this course, you will also understand the warning signs of aggression to manage it at the initial level. This online course will also help you understand the grief, crisis, and trauma associated with aggressive behaviour.
By the end of the course, you will have a complete understanding of aggressive behaviour and you will also learn how to handle aggression and deal with trauma, crisis and grief. After taking this course, you will also be able to develop aggression management skills. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Be able to understand aggression and the situation that produces aggression.
- Learn about the process of defusing the aggravated situation.
- Learn the effective use of conflict management skills.
- Understand the methods of preventing aggression.
- Get to know about the warning signs of aggression and learn to understand them.
- Learn about the situational signs of aggression.
- Understand the role of adrenaline in aggression.
- Get to understand how to deal with the aftermath, such as grief, crisis and trauma
- Learn about the challenges to be faced while coping with aggression and the reward of handling it.
- Learn the Do’s and Don’t of aggression management.
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in aggression handling
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Aggression Handling Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this aggression handling course for?
This aggression handling course is ideal for everyone who wishes to learn aggression management. This online course is also best suited for those who work in the social and health care sectors, such as locum doctors, Healthcare Assistants (HCAs), NHS medical and nursing staff, community services, support workers, locum Allied Health Professionals (AHPs), care assistants, and agency workers.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Aggression Handling course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the aggression handling Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This Aggression Handling course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Making Yourself Safe|
|Lesson 1.1: What Situations Produce Aggression?||00:03:00|
|Lesson 1.2: Effective Use of Conflict Management Skills||00:06:00|
|Lesson 1.3: Preventing Aggression||00:10:00|
|Lesson 2.1: Situational Signs||00:07:00|
|Lesson 2.2: Recognizing the Warning Signs||00:10:00|
|Lesson 2.3: Recognizing the Warning Signs (cont.)||00:08:00|
|Lesson 3.1: Defusing the Situation I||00:07:00|
|Lesson 3.2: Defusing the Situation II||00:12:00|
|Lesson 3.3: Defusing the Situation III||00:16:00|
|Lesson 4.1: Protecting Yourself I||00:04:00|
|Lesson 4.2: Protecting Yourself II||00:10:00|
|Lesson 4.3: Protecting Yourself III||00:07:00|
|Lesson 5.1: The Role of Adrenaline||00:07:00|
|Lesson 5.2: Dealing with the Aftermath||00:12:00|
|Lesson 5.3: Grief, Crisis and Trauma||00:15:00|
|Lesson 6.1: DOs||00:09:00|
|Lesson 6.2: DON’Ts||00:09:00|
|Lesson 6.3: Challenges and Rewards||00:02:00|
|Supplementary Resources – Aggression Handling||01:00:00|
|Assessment – Aggression Handling||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|