This 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Certification course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
Are you interested in teaching English as a foreign language or teaching English to speakers of other languages? This online TESOL and TEFL course is designed for those who want to learn everything about teaching and learning, linguistics, reading, writing, speaking, listening, lesson planning or classroom management. You will be master the steps to categorise English into language systems – vocabulary, phonology, and grammatical structure.
By the end of this course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of language fundamentals such as words, nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs, sentence structuring, prepositions, conjunctions, and grammar. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Understand teaching theories and methodologies, conditionals and reported speech, lesson planning, and how to evaluate student’s progress
- Know everything from planning effective lessons to classroom management
- Learn about teaching receptive skills, productive skills, pronunciation and phonology, course books and lesson materials, evaluation and testing
- Get to know about equipment and teaching aids, modals, phrasal verbs, passive voice, teaching special groups
- Learn how to identify the characteristics of effective classroom instructions and strategies
- Understand the personal traits, roles, and habits of successful EFL teachers and learners
- Able to explain the reasons and methods for testing English language learners
- Learn everything about languages such as parts of speech, present tenses, techniques to manage classes, past tenses, skills to teach a new language, and lesson planning
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in TEFL / TESOL
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who Should Take This Course?
This online TESOL course is ideal for those who want to hone their teaching skills and learn TEFL/TESOL, anyone who wants to pursue their career as a TESOL trainer or anyone looking to become a professional teacher and share their knowledge with students/learners.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this120 hours TEFL / TESOL Certification course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the TEFL / TESOL course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Certification course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
|Module 01: TEFL Principles|
|Module 01: TEFL Principles||00:12:00|
|Module 02: TEFL Methodology|
|Module 02: TEFL Methodology||00:27:00|
|Module 03: Teaching a Language|
|Module 03: Teaching a Language||00:33:00|
|Module 04: Teaching Vocabulary and Grammar|
|Module 04: Teaching Vocabulary and Grammar||00:37:00|
|Module 05: Grammar and Tenses|
|Module 05: Grammar and Tenses||02:07:00|
|Module 06: Teaching Receptive Skills|
|Module 06: Teaching Receptive Skills||00:28:00|
|Module 07: Classroom Management|
|Module 07: Classroom Management||00:32:00|
|Module 08: Teaching Tools|
|Module 08: Teaching Tools||00:33:00|
|Module 09: Correcting Students|
|Module 09: Correcting Students||00:22:00|
|Module 10: Lesson Planning|
|Module 10: Lesson Planning||00:23:00|
|Assessment Mock – 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Certification||00:10:00|
|Assessment – 120 hours TEFL / TESOL Certification||10:00:00|
|Order Your Certificate Now|
|Order Your Certificate of Achievement||00:00:00|
|Get Your Insurance Now|
|Get Your Insurance Now||00:00:00|