Sister in Sign Language – Video and Image Included
Is your sister deaf or hard of hearing? But you don’t know how to sign “sister” in sign language. However, you’re determined not to allow language to stop you from expressing your feelings.
We’re here to discuss everything with you in an easy-to-understand approach. All you have to do is pick up a few simple movements.
Keep in mind that BSL is the only sign language we’ll be discussing here.
“Sister” in Sign Language
Take a look at the video down below.
The lovely lady is showing us how to imitate the gestures used in BSL to sign the word “sister.” Next, we’ll describe the entire process. Just keep going.
1. Start with a normal posture.
2. Bend the first finger of the right hand up and down twice in front of the nose.
3. Say the word ‘sister’ as you’re signing it.
4. Keep a lovely smile on your face while signing.
So that’s the entire process. You need to understand the overall process after watching the video again. It’s an easy sign. You can learn everything about it in a matter of minutes.
So there you have it. That’s how you say “sister” in sign language. If you compare the word to some other words, it is fairly simple. One more piece of advice: make sure the person you’re speaking to can clearly see you so that they don’t get lost or think your sign is offensive.
What to Read Next:
- And in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Goodbye in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Dad in Sign Language – Video and Image Included
- Yes in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- More in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Black in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Thank You in Sign Language – Video & Image Included