Man in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
Today, we will learn how to say Man in sign language. It is one of the common terms you will come across on your sign language adventure.
Even though the word changes depending on the sign language, we’ll only discuss British Sign Language (BSL) today.
So, let’s get started.
Watch the complete video, which we’ve linked below.
If it moves too quickly for you, don’t worry. Below, each step will be described in more detail.
Man in Sign Language
Please follow the steps outlined below:
- Start with a normal posture.
2. Now place your right hand in front of your mouth.
3. Now lower your hand like in the picture above.
4. Say the word Man while you are signing.
So, that’s how we say ‘Man’ in sign language. Make sure the person you are speaking with can see you clearly. If the signer’s movements are not visible, anybody can easily misunderstand the meaning. Maintain a regular practice routine if you want to remember the sign; otherwise, you run the danger of forgetting it over time.
What to Read Next:
- Bus in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Sad in sign language – Video & Image Included
- What are the Advantages of British Sign Language – 20 Advantages of BSL!
- Want in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Fish in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- And in Sign Language – Video & Image Included
- Merry Christmas in Sign Language – Video and Image Included